The fourth concert of Paul McCartney’s Out There tour took place at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
It was the tour’s first US stop, following three nights in Brazil.
— abe laboriel jr (@ogabejr) May 18, 2013
McCartney’s band was Paul ‘Wix’ Wickens (vocals, keyboards, guitar, percussion, harmonica), Brian Ray (vocals, guitar, bass), Rusty Anderson (vocals, guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (vocals, drums).
— Brian Ray (@brianrayguitar) May 18, 2013
- ‘Eight Days A Week’
- Junior’s Farm
- ‘All My Loving’
- Listen To What The Man Said
- Let Me Roll It
- ‘Paperback Writer’
- My Valentine
- Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
- ‘The Long And Winding Road’
- Maybe I’m Amazed
- Hope Of Deliverance
- ‘We Can Work It Out’
- Another Day
- ‘And I Love Her’
- Here Today
- ‘Your Mother Should Know’
- ‘Lady Madonna’
- ‘All Together Now’
- Mrs Vandebilt
- ‘Eleanor Rigby’
- ‘Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!’
- ‘Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da’
- Hi, Hi, Hi
- Band On The Run
- ‘Back In The USSR’
- ‘Let It Be’
- Live And Let Die
- ‘Hey Jude’
#Orlando, you came to party last night! I'm so pleased here in the afterglow. B
— Brian Ray (@brianrayguitar) May 19, 2013
Previous Out There tour dates:
- 4 May 2013: Estadio Mineirão, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 6 May 2013: Estádio Serra Dourada, Goiânia, Brazil
- 9 May 2013: Estádio Governador Plácido Castelo, Fortaleza, Brazil
Also on this day...
- 2014: Paul McCartney postpones Tokyo shows
- 1970: US album release: Let It Be
- 1966: Recording, mixing: Got To Get You Into My Life
- 1965: Recording: post-sync work for Help!
- 1963: Live: Adelphi Cinema, Slough – The Beatles’ tour with Roy Orbison begins
- 1962: Live: Star-Club, Hamburg
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.