Sir Paul McCartney was joined onstage by The Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood during his concert at London's O2 Arena.
The show was part of McCartney's On The Run tour. Wood joined McCartney's band on a rendition of The Beatles' 1969 hit Get Back during the first encore.
It was McCartney's first show at the O2 since 22 December 2009, almost two years previously.
The setlist was the same as his concert four days previously at the Lanxess Arena in Köln, Germany.
McCartney's band was Paul 'Wix' Wickens (vocals, keyboards, guitar, percussion, harmonica), Brian Ray (vocals, guitar, bass), Rusty Anderson (vocals, guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (vocals, drums).
- Hello, Goodbye
- Junior's Farm
- All My Loving
- Drive My Car
- Sing The Changes
- The Night Before
- Let Me Roll It
- Paperback Writer
- The Long And Winding Road
- Come And Get It
- Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
- Maybe I'm Amazed
- I've Just Seen A Face
- I Will
- Here Today
- Dance Tonight
- Mrs Vandebilt
- Eleanor Rigby
- Band On The Run
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- Back In The USSR
- I've Got A Feeling
- A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance
- Let It Be
- Live and Let Die
- Hey Jude
Further On The Run tour dates:
- 10 December: Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm, Sweden
- 12 December: Hartwall Areena, Helsinki, Finland
- 14 December: Olimpiisky Arena, Moscow, Russia
- 19 December: MEN Arena, Manchester, England
- 20 December: Echo Arena, Liverpool, England
Also on this day...
- 2015: Ringo Starr’s Beatles drum kit sells for $2.1 million
- 1969: John Lennon and Yoko Ono make Apotheosis 2
- 1969: Television: 24 Hours: The World Of John And Yoko – day four
- 1969: Mixing: Hey Jude, Revolution
- 1967: Launch party at the Apple Boutique
- 1965: Live: Empire Theatre, Liverpool – The Beatles’ final Liverpool concerts
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.