The seventh concert of Paul McCartney’s Out There tour took place at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas.
It was the second of two consecutive nights at the venue.
btw, austin was a gas. walked by the lake/river, enjoyed kutx fm – amazing city, warm people.
— Rusty Anderson (@rustyanderson1) May 26, 2013
2 great shows in Austin. Saw some music buddys of old. Just done Beale St fri night. Definitely walking in Memphis. Waiting for Sunday now.
— Paul Wickens (@WixWickens) May 25, 2013
McCartney’s band was Paul ‘Wix’ Wickens (vocals, keyboards, guitar, percussion, harmonica), Brian Ray (vocals, guitar, bass), Rusty Anderson (vocals, guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (vocals, drums).
- Eight Days A Week
- Junior’s Farm
- All My Loving
- Listen To What The Man Said
- Let Me Roll It
- Paperback Writer
- My Valentine
- Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
- The Long And Winding Road
- Maybe I’m Amazed
- Things We Said Today
- We Can Work It Out
- Another Day
- And I Love Her
- Here Today
- Your Mother Should Know
- Lady Madonna
- All Together Now
- Lovely Rita
- Mrs Vandebilt
- Eleanor Rigby
- Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- Band On The Run
- Back In The USSR
- Let It Be
- Live And Let Die
- Hey Jude
Previous Out There tour dates:
Also on this day...
- 2015: Paul McCartney live at O2 Arena, London
- 2011: Paul McCartney live at Estádio Olímpico João Havelange, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 1968: Television: Omnibus – All My Loving
- 1968: Apple Tailoring opens in London
- 1967: EMI is informed of the BBC’s ban of A Day In The Life
- 1963: Live: Odeon Cinema, Nottingham
- 1962: Live: Star-Club, Hamburg
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
- 1960: Live: Dalrymple Hall, Fraserburgh, Scotland
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.