Studio Three, EMI Studios, Abbey Road
Engineer: Jeff Jarratt
A third mixing session took place on this day, during which the final mix was made. It took place from 7-10.45pm in the control room of Studio Three, and was overseen by balance engineer Jeff Jarratt.
Also on this day...
- 2014: Paul McCartney live at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica, San José, Costa Rica
- 2012: Album release: Early Takes Volume 1 by George Harrison
- 1969: Mixing: Oh! Darling
- 1966: NME Poll-Winners’ show: The Beatles’ final UK concert
- 1964: Radio: From Us To You
- 1962: Live: Star-Club, Hamburg
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.