Studio Three (control room), EMI Studios, Abbey Road
Engineer: Jeff Jarratt
The track had been mixed at the end of the session, but another attempt was made during this session, which lasted from 2.30-4.15pm.
Also on this day...
- 1969: Recording: Oh! Darling, Octopus’s Garden
- 1967: Recording: Magical Mystery Tour
- 1966: Recording: And Your Bird Can Sing
- 1964: Live: NME Poll-Winners’ All-Star Concert
- 1963: Live: Music Hall, Shrewsbury
- 1962: Live: Star-Club, Hamburg
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.