These were The Beatles’ two final shows for January 1964 at the Olympia in Paris, France. The group’s residency continued until 4 February.
Also on this day...
- 2013: Stella McCartney creates Beatles t-shirts for Red Nose Day 2013
- 2010: The Beatles win Grammy Award for All Together Now
- 1970: Ringo and Maureen fly from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- 1969: Get Back/Let It Be sessions: day 20
- 1967: Filming: Strawberry Fields Forever
- 1963: Live: Majestic Ballroom, Birkenhead
- 1963: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.