Studio Two (control room), EMI Studios, Abbey Road
Producer: Geoff Emerick
Engineers: Peter Bown, Jeff Jarratt
Just one mix was made, in a session that lasted from 10-11.30am. It remained unreleased until 1981, when it was included on a bonus EP named The Beatles which was included with The Beatles EP Collection box set.
Also on this day...
- 2014: Grammy Awards celebrate The Beatles in The Night That Changed America
- 1970: Recording: Instant Karma! by Plastic Ono Band
- 1970: Ringo Starr appears on Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In
- 1969: Get Back/Let It Be sessions: day 16
- 1968: Radio: The Kenny Everett Show
- 1964: Live: Olympia Theatre, Paris
- 1964: The Beatles at the George V Hotel, Paris
- 1964: US single release: My Bonnie/The Saints
- 1963: Live: Three Coins Club, Manchester
- 1962: Live: Aintree Institute, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Aintree Institute, Liverpool
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.