This was The Beatles' only live appearance in Guildford, Surrey.
The Odeon Cinema opened in May 1935, and was located on the corner of Epsom Road and Jenner Road. It had seats for 1,145 people in the stalls and 478 in the circle.
The building closed in 1996 when a multiplex opened in the town. It was demolished in 2002 and replaced by shops and apartments.