Studio Two, EMI Studios, Abbey Road
Producer: George Martin
Engineers: Malcolm Addey, Ken Townsend
The work had been mixed down to one track at the end of the previous day’s session. The tape was then filled with Ringo Starr’s snare and bass drums on track two, Paul McCartney bass guitar on track three, and George Harrison’s tambura on track four.
Also on this day...
- 2015: Ringo Starr live at Auditorio Nacional, Mexico City, Mexico
- 1969: Mixing: Get Back, Teddy Boy, Two Of Us, Dig A Pony, I’ve Got A Feeling, The Long And Winding Road, Let It Be, Rocker, Save The Last Dance For Me, Don’t Let Me Down, For You Blue, The Walk
- 1965: Travel: Bahamas to London
- 1964: Recording, mixing: Can’t Buy Me Love, Long Tall Sally, I Call Your Name, You Can’t Do That, Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand, Sie Liebt Dich
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Live: Hippodrome, Birmingham
- 1962: Live: St Paul’s Presbyterian Church Hall, Birkenhead
- 1961: Live: St John’s Hall, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Grosvenor Ballroom, Wallasey
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.