The 12th date of The Beatles’ 1963 Autumn Tour took them to Bristol’s Colston Hall. Tickets cost 12 shillings and sixpence.
On this occasion The Beatles performed 10 songs: ‘I Saw Her Standing There’, ‘From Me To You’, ‘All My Loving’, ‘You Really Got A Hold On Me’, ‘Roll Over Beethoven’, ‘Boys’, ‘Till There Was You’, ‘She Loves You’, ‘Money (That’s What I Want)’ and ‘Twist And Shout’.
This was the second of three occasions on which The Beatles performed at the Colston Hall. They also visited the venue on 15 March 1963 and 10 November 1964.
Last updated: 13 March 2023
Also on this day...
- 2013: Paul McCartney live: Fukuoka Dome, Fukuoka, Japan
- 1993: UK album release: Strawberries Oceans Ships Forest by The Fireman (Paul McCartney and Youth)
- 1974: UK album release: Goodnight Vienna by Ringo Starr
- 1971: UK album release: Wild Life by Wings
- 1968: George Harrison appears on The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour
- 1967: Mixing: Hello, Goodbye
- 1965: Mixing: I’m Looking Through You, You Won’t See Me, Girl, Wait, The Word, Michelle
- 1962: Travel: Hamburg to Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1960: Live: Kaiserkeller, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.