This was the 12th night of The Beatles’ residency at the Kaiserkeller club in Hamburg, Germany.
The Beatles played for a total of 56 nights at the Kaiserkeller, which was situated at 36 Große Freiheit, Hamburg. They shared a bill with another Liverpool group, Rory Storm and the Hurricanes, playing alternative shifts through the night.
Also on this day...
- 2015: Paul McCartney live at Bryce Jordan Center, Pennsylvania
- 2014: Paul McCartney live at Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia
- 2014: Ringo Starr live at North Charleston Performing Arts Center, South Carolina
- 2013: US album release: New by Paul McCartney
- 1968: Mixing: Happiness Is A Warm Gun, I’m So Tired, Cry Baby Cry
- 1964: Live: Globe Cinema, Stockton-on-Tees
- 1963: Live: Floral Hall, Southport
- 1962: Live: Majestic Ballroom, Birkenhead
- 1961: Live: Hambleton Hall, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Albany Cinema, Liverpool
- 1960: Recording: Summertime
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.