This was the eighth night of The Beatles' residency at the Kaiserkeller club in Hamburg, Germany.
The Beatles played for a total of 56 nights at the Kaiserkeller, which was situated at 36 Große Freiheit, Hamburg. They shared a bill with another Liverpool group, Rory Storm and the Hurricanes, playing alternative shifts through the night.
Also on this day...
- 2014: Ringo Starr live at Verizon Theater, Grand Prairie, Texas
- 2014: Paul McCartney live at Smoothie King Center, New Orleans
- 1968: Recording, mixing: Savoy Truffle, Piggies, Don’t Pass Me By, Good Night
- 1964: Live: Odeon Cinema, Birmingham
- 1963: Live: Trentham Gardens, Trentham
- 1962: Live: Rialto Ballroom, Liverpool
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.