A single, ‘Do You Want To Know A Secret’, was released on this day in the USA.
The single was issued by the small US label Vee-Jay, and had the catalogue number VJ 587. Its b-side was ‘Thank You Girl’.
Also on this day...
- 1970: Tape copying: McCartney by Paul McCartney
- 1970: Mixing, editing: I’ve Got A Feeling, Dig A Pony, One After 909, I Me Mine, Across The Universe – Phil Spector’s first Let It Be session
- 1967: Recording, mixing: Getting Better
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1964: John Lennon’s In His Own Write is published
- 1964: US EP release: The Beatles
- 1963: Live: City Hall, Newcastle
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club. Liverpool (evening)
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.