The Beatles performed twice at this London venue. The second occasion was on 23 October 1964.
Last updated: 11 February 2010
Also on this day...
- 2011: Publishers announced for The Lennon Letters
- 1973: US single release: My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings
- 1970: Apple denies that Paul McCartney has left The Beatles
- 1969: The Beatles are photographed in London
- 1967: Paul McCartney flies from Denver to Los Angeles
- 1965: UK single release: Ticket To Ride
- 1965: Filming: Help!
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Television: Tuesday Rendezvous
- 1963: Radio: Pop Inn
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.