This was the last of three Monday night performances at Queen's Hall in Widnes, Lancashire. It was the third time The Beatles had performed in the town.
The Monday shows were all promoted by Brian Epstein's company NEMS Enterprises. The Beatles headlined each one, but the support acts varied.
Also on this day...
- 2010: Gibson to issue three John Lennon acoustic guitars
- 1968: Recording, mixing: Helter Skelter, I Will
- 1964: Live: Municipal Stadium, Kansas City
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: Hambleton Hall, Liverpool
- 1960: Live: Indra Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.