This was the last of The Beatles’ four consecutive Monday night shows at the St Helens Plaza. The first had taken place on 2 July 1962.
Last updated: 6 February 2010
Also on this day...
- 2014: Paul McCartney live: Sprint Center, Kansas City, Missouri
- 2014: Ringo Starr live: Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery, Woodinville, Washington
- 2014: Ron Howard to direct documentary about Beatles’ touring years
- 2013: Paul McCartney live: Miller Park, Milwaukee
- 2011: Paul McCartney live: Yankee Stadium, New York
- 1969: Recording: Here Comes The Sun, Something
- 1968: Recording: Cry Baby Cry
- 1963: Radio: three episodes of Pop Go The Beatles
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: Blair Hall, Liverpool
- 1960: Live: Grosvenor Ballroom, Wallasey
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.