The Beatles' 31st evening show at the Cavern Club took place on this date.
Overall this was their 92nd appearance at the underground Mathew Street venue, including their more common lunchtime shows.
Also on this day...
- 1969: George Harrison live at Empire Theatre, Liverpool with Delaney & Bonnie
- 1969: Television: Ringo Starr and Peter Sellers on Frost On Saturday
- 1969: Television: 24 Hours: The World Of John And Yoko – day five
- 1966: Recording: Christmas radio messages, When I’m Sixty-Four
- 1965: US album release: Rubber Soul
- 1965: UK EP release: The Beatles’ Million Sellers
- 1965: US single release: We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper
- 1962: Live: Club Django, Queen’s Hotel, Southport
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.