The Beatles’ final day of filming in the Bahamas for Help!, their second feature film, involved a return to Paradise Island for some final scenes.
The following day they left the islands to return to England.
Last updated: 15 May 2010
Also on this day...
- 1984: UK single release: Borrowed Time by John Lennon
- 1967: Recording: Getting Better
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Live: Granada Cinema, London – The Beatles’ second tour begins, with Chris Montez and Tommy Roe
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.