This was The Beatles' 58th evening show at the Cavern Club. It was also the 22nd occasion on which they performed both lunchtime and evening shows at the venue.
Overall this was their 150th appearance at the underground Mathew Street venue, including their lunchtime shows.
Also on this day...
- 1967: Recording: Getting Better
- 1965: Filming: Help!, the Bahamas
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Live: Granada Cinema, London
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.