This was The Beatles’ second visit to Scarborough in Yorkshire; they had previously performed there on 11 December 1963. On both occasions they performed at the Futurist Theatre on South Bay.
Last updated: 21 March 2010
Also on this day...
- 2013: Paul McCartney live: Outside Lands festival, San Francisco
- 2010: Paul McCartney live: Air Canada Centre, Toronto
- 1968: Recording: Not Guilty, Mother Nature’s Son
- 1967: George and Pattie Harrison return from America
- 1965: The Silkie record You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
- 1963: Live: Springfield Ballroom, Jersey
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.