Day 13 of the shoot for A Hard Day’s Night took The Beatles back to Twickenham Film Studios, where they filmed the dressing room sequences.
Also on this day...
- 1996: Album release: Anthology 2
- 1969: George and Pattie Harrison appear in court on drugs charges
- 1968: US single release: Lady Madonna
- 1965: Lennon and McCartney jam in Obertauern, Austria
- 1965: Filming: Help!, Austria
- 1964: Radio: The Public Ear
- 1963: Live: Regal Cinema, Gloucester
- 1962: Live: Casbah Coffee Club, Liverpool
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.