On this day The Beatles’ 105th evening show at the Cavern Club took place.
Overall this was their 241st appearance at the underground Mathew Street venue, including their lunchtime shows.
Also on this day...
- 1991: UK album release: Choba B CCCP by Paul McCartney
- 1977: US album release: Ringo The 4th by Ringo Starr
- 1968: Hunter Davies’ biography of The Beatles is published
- 1967: Mixing: Your Mother Should Know
- 1964: Recording: Every Little Thing, What You’re Doing, No Reply
- 1963: Recording, editing, mixing: Little Child, Hold Me Tight, Money, I Wanna Be Your Man, All I’ve Got To Do, Don’t Bother Me, Not A Second Time
- 1961: John Lennon and Paul McCartney travel to Paris
- 1960: Live: Indra Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.