The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 235 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
16 October 2013
1.21pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10762
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4692sp_Permalink

meanmistermustard said

Ahhh Girl said

meanmistermustard said

Ahhh Girl said
If I were ever to have the pleasure of serving you toast at my house, which flavors of jellies and jams should I have on hand?

I presume thats meant to be in the Asking Paul a Question thread otherwise it's very off the wall.

No, it wasn't for Paul. Just a general question to all of you. Yep, very off the wall. I posed the question to my friends on Facebook one day and got some really cool responses. So I thought I would ask here. Is it too personal of a thing to ask on the forum? I can have a mod delete it if it is.

Cannot see how asking if someone likes jam and if so what flavours is too personal - just off the wall. If you were to ask what they did with those preserves then it might be going down a similar line to the Ask Paul a Question thread (don't read that and then about jama-hard-days-night-paul-3). 

As for lime marmalade is scrummy tho orange is fine, jam-wise raspberry or blackcurrant. Toast needs to be well done and preferrably the ends of the loaf. 

What about yourself?

Thank you for asking. I am a grape jelly girl. I prefer Welch's over Smuckers. Sometimes, however, I like my toast with just butter. I guess I could save the jelly more often for other *purposes*. Fuel for our fangirl fire. Thanks MMM.

If you see jelly_sandwich bidding against you on ebay, send me a PM so we can stop the bidding war.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
35 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17171

Ahhh Girl: 10762

Annadog40: 9782

Zig: 7567

parlance: 7092