The third day of filming for The Beatles’ Help! involved a return to Interfield Road in Nassau, New Providence Island, where they had appeared before the cameras the previous day. They filmed a number of scenes in the area between 8.30am and 5.30pm.
John Lennon and Ringo Starr were filmed at the stadium of the Bahamas Softball Association, and Paul McCartney did some scenes at some lime quarry caves.
Last updated: 15 May 2010
Also on this day...
- 2020: George Harrison Woodland Walk in Liverpool announced
- 1972: UK single release: Give Ireland Back To The Irish by Wings
- 1970: Recording, mixing: You Always Hurt The One You Love by Ringo Starr
- 1970: Recording, mixing: Man We Was Lonely by Paul McCartney
- 1969: Recording: Old Brown Shoe, All Things Must Pass, Something
- 1968: George Harrison celebrates his 25th birthday in India
- 1964: George Harrison’s 21st birthday
- 1964: Recording: Can’t Buy Me Love, You Can’t Do That, And I Love Her, I Should Have Known Better
- 1963: Live: Casino Ballroom, Leigh
- 1963: Editing, mixing: Please Please Me album
- 1962: Live: Casbah Coffee Club, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Lathom Hall, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Aintree Institute, Liverpool
- 1943: George Harrison is born
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.