The Beatles concluded their five nights of concerts in the Channel Islands with a fourth concert at Jersey's Springfield Ballroom. Their total earnings for the trip were £1,000.
Also on this day...
- 2014: Paul McCartney live at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles
- 1968: Paul McCartney is interviewed for New Musical Express
- 1962: Live: Riverboat Shuffle, MV Royal Iris, River Mersey
- 1961: Live: St John’s Hall, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.