This was the last of six consecutive nights of concerts given by The Beatles at the Odeon Cinema in Weston-super-Mare, a seaside town in Somerset, England.
Last updated: 7 March 2010
Also on this day...
- 2011: Paul McCartney live: Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada
- 2008: Neil Aspinall left nearly £7m in his will
- 1962: Live: Tower Ballroom, New Brighton, Wallasey
- 1961: Live: St John’s Hall, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.
This was reputedly the day Dezo Hoffman took photos and movies of them: The infamous Edwardian bathing costumes shots, go karting. Maybe the donkey rides?