This was the 14th night of The Beatles' residency at the Kaiserkeller club in Hamburg, Germany.
The Beatles played for a total of 56 nights at the Kaiserkeller, which was situated at 36 Große Freiheit, Hamburg. They shared a bill with another Liverpool group, Rory Storm and the Hurricanes, playing alternative shifts through the night.
Also on this day...
- 2015: Ringo Starr live at Riverside Theater, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 2015: Paul McCartney live at Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada
- 2014: Ringo Starr live at Hard Rock Live, Biloxi, Mississippi
- 1967: Memorial service for Brian Epstein
- 1963: Recording: The Beatles’ Christmas Record, You Really Got A Hold On Me, I Want To Hold Your Hand, This Boy
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1962: Television: People And Places
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: David Lewis Club, Liverpool
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.