This was The Silver Beetles’ second of six Thursday night shows at this venue in the Merseyside town of Neston.
Each of the Institute concerts were organised by Allan Williams, and were promoted by Les Dodd’s Paramount Enterprises.
Also on this day...
- 2018: Ringo Starr live at Flens-Arena, Flensburg, Germany
- 2018: Paul McCartney returns to Liverpool for surprise live show
- 2011: Paul McCartney live at MGM Grand Garden, Las Vegas
- 1967: Editing, mixing: You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
- 1966: Recording, mixing: Good Day Sunshine
- 1964: Live: Princess Theatre, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- 1964: Mixing: A Hard Day’s Night, Things We Said Today
- 1963: Live: King George’s Hall, Blackburn
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
- 1957: The Quarrymen enter the TV Star Search competition
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.