Welcome to the Beatles Bible! You’ll find a wealth of information about The Beatles, from their earliest days to the final recording sessions in 1970. We have:
- A day-by-day magical history tour, from The Beatles’ births to the breakup and beyond, containing more detail than any other website.
- In-depth guides to all The Beatles’ songs, including recording and release dates and fascinating facts – including extended articles on their 1967 masterpieces: Strawberry Fields Forever, A Day In The Life and I Am The Walrus.
- Info on all the essential Beatles albums you need to complete your collection, from Please Please Me to Abbey Road and beyond.
- Profiles of Beatle people – John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus George Martin, Brian Epstein and many more.
- A special tribute to John Lennon, including features on his albums and songs, a photo gallery, discussion forum and discography.
- Beatles features, including India, drugs, the drop-T logo, Abbey Road Studios and the ‘Paul is dead’ myth.
- A map of the places they remembered, though some have changed.
- Fully illustrated Beatles discographies from over 40 countries around the world.
- And don’t forget the fab forum – complete with Beatles smileys!
Do take a good look around, and please bookmark this site and come back from time to time, as more information is added each week. It’s getting better all the time.