Olympic Sound Studios, Barnes, London
Producer: George Martin
Engineer: Glyn Johns
Stereo mixes of three songs from the January 1969 Get Back/Let It Be recording sessions at Apple Studios were made on this day at London’s Olympic Sound Studios. They were of Two Of Us, The Long And Winding Road and Lady Madonna.
Also on this day...
- 2009: McCartney Las Vegas show sells out in seconds
- 1970: George Harrison is interviewed for the BBC’s The Beatles Today
- 1970: Recording: It Don’t Come Easy by Ringo Starr
- 1970: US single release: Let It Be
- 1969: Paul McCartney and George Harrison produce a Jackie Lomax session
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Radio: The Friday Spectacular
- 1962: Live: Casbah Coffee Club, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Liverpool Jazz Society, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Aintree Institute, Liverpool
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.