During a short break in the sessions for Revolver, Ringo Starr took part in a photoshoot for The Beatles Book magazine.
The session was conducted by Leslie Bryce, the staff photographer from the magazine. It took place at Sunny Heights, Starr’s home in Weybridge.
Last updated: 16 October 2010
Also on this day...
- 2022: Paul McCartney live: Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, Tennessee
- 1968: Recording: Revolution 1
- 1967: Recording, mixing: It’s All Too Much
- 1964: Live: Prince Of Wales Theatre, London
- 1963: Live: Odeon Cinema, Southend-on-Sea
- 1962: Live: Star-Club, Hamburg
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.