The session was conducted by Leslie Bryce, the staff photographer from the magazine. It took place at Sunny Heights, Starr’s home in Weybridge.
Last updated: 16 October 2010
Also on this day...
- 2022: Paul McCartney live: Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, Tennessee
- 1968: Recording: Revolution 1
- 1967: Recording, mixing: It’s All Too Much
- 1964: Live: Prince Of Wales Theatre, London
- 1963: Live: Odeon Cinema, Southend-on-Sea
- 1962: Live: Star-Club, Hamburg
- 1961: Live: Top Ten Club, Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.