The Beatles spent the last day of March 1965 at Twickenham Film Studios working on scenes for Help! – or Eight Arms To Hold You, which the production was still known as at this stage.
Last updated: 15 May 2010
Also on this day...
- 2015: Album release: Postcards From Paradise by Ringo Starr
- 2010: Paul McCartney live: the Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles
- 1978: UK album release: London Town by Wings
- 1970: Paul McCartney reacts angrily to a letter from John Lennon and George Harrison, delivered by Ringo Starr
- 1970: Radio: Ringo Starr on Open House
- 1969: George and Pattie Harrison are fined for drugs possession
- 1969: John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s lightning trip to Vienna
- 1967: Recording, mixing: With A Little Help From My Friends, Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!
- 1964: Radio: Saturday Club
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Live: De Montfort Hall, Leicester
- 1962: Live: Subscription Rooms, Stroud
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.