The second day of filming Help! at Twickenham Film Studios involved more work on the interior temple scene. The sequence was set in the Bahamian section of The Beatles' second film.
Also on this day...
- 1970: Ringo Starr is interviewed for the BBC’s Scene And Heard
- 1970: Mixing: For You Blue, Teddy Boy, Two Of Us
- 1969: John and Yoko’s first bed-in for peace: Amsterdam
- 1966: The Beatles’ ‘butcher’ photo session
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1962: Live: Casbah Coffee Club, Liverpool
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.