This was the 10th night of The Beatles’ residency at the Kaiserkeller club in Hamburg, Germany.
The Beatles played for a total of 56 nights at the Kaiserkeller, which was situated at 36 Große Freiheit, Hamburg. They shared a bill with another Liverpool group, Rory Storm and the Hurricanes, playing alternative shifts through the night.
Also on this day...
- 2017: Ringo Starr live: Planet Hollywood Resort, Las Vegas
- 2015: Paul McCartney live: Nationwide Arena, Columbus, Ohio
- 2015: Ringo Starr live: Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, Canada
- 2014: Paul McCartney live: American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas
- 2008: PS I don’t love you: Ringo tells fans to stop writing
- 1968: Recording, mixing: Julia, Dear Prudence, Wild Honey Pie, Back In The USSR, Blackbird
- 1965: Recording: Drive My Car
- 1964: Live: ABC Cinema, Wigan
- 1963: Beatlemania begins: Sunday Night At The London Palladium
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.