Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Need help desperately for brother's xmas present! Twickenham 1969 photo shoot
5 December 2022
11.06pm
kelfro75
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 1
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Mine and my brother’s favourite photo shoot is the one in 1969 twickenham when they are at their all time coolest looking. Especially Paul. the one in which he has his sleeves rolled up and his hands in his pockets. It has sentimental meaning to us both and I reeeeeally want to give him a print of it for xmas. I don’t know how to find a quality one or how to maybe pay for a high quality download and get one printed onto good quality art paper (I don’t want a poster ideally) I want an A3 size ideally and I want to frame it.

It reminds us of our dad and it will make him so happy- and cry! and then I will cry! I know it’s late but I have had no luck so far and am starting to panic and feel depressed that I will never find it. I don’t know where to start or even how to search for these images. 

Please help Fab forum! Thank you x

The following people thank kelfro75 for this post:

Rube
6 December 2022
6.58pm
Old Soak
Royal Command Performance
Members
Forum Posts: 228

This one? If so use Bing reverse image search to search for this and similar images wherever they appear on the web – you may be lucky finding a big one: See it, search it | Bing Visual Search

Old-Brown-Shoe.jpgImage Enlarger

The following people thank Old Soak for this post:

Rube
6 December 2022
10.10pm
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 12534

If Old Soak has the correct photoshoot, and it seems to fit your description, it dates from 9 April 1969, and Joe has an article about it here which includes a selection of the photographs taken that day. Click on any image and it will open up a larger copy of the same image (though probably not big enough for your purposes, but you can find larger using your browser’s image search).

The following people thank Ron Nasty for this post:

Rube

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

To @ Ron Nasty it's @ mja6758
The Beatles Bible 2020 non-Canon Poll Part One: 1958-1963 and Part Two: 1964-August 1966

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Richard, LucyInTheSkyWithHackneyDiamonds
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2860
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5520
Newest Members:
9intheafternoon, NJtoTX, seo mavia, adamo3, katybphoto
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22240, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694