Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Surprise new Beatles album Summer 2024 etc
16 March 2024
10.00pm
Old Soak
Royal Command Performance
Members
Forum Posts: 229
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Amazing what you can findBeatles-1.jpgImage Enlarger

Beatles-2.jpgImage Enlarger
Beatles-3.jpgImage Enlarger
using AI, with sources at bottom:

16 March 2024
10.18pm
Old Soak
Royal Command Performance
Members
Forum Posts: 229

Source: The Beatles to Release New Album Featuring John Lennon and George Harrison – Los Angeles Press Daily (lapressdaily.com)

The Beatles, the band that revolutionized music and culture worldwide, are set to continue their storied legacy with the announcement of a groundbreaking project. Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr have revealed plans to release a new Beatles album in the summer of 2024, utilizing state-of-the-art technology to incorporate the voices and instrumental contributions of the late John Lennon and George Harrison .

“This isn’t just about recapturing the past; it’s about pushing musical boundaries with the bandmates we grew up with,” McCartney stated. “We’ve always been a group to look forward, and this technology is allowing us to do that in a way we never dreamed possible.”

The revolutionary technology in question harnesses advanced digital audio processing and artificial intelligence to recreate the voices and instrumental styles of John Lennon and George Harrison , enabling the production of brand new Beatles content. This cutting-edge approach can analyze existing recordings to synthesize new performances, effectively allowing the band to continue creating as a foursome despite Lennon’s and Harrison’s absence.

Key Points of the Announcement:

1. Revolutionary Musical Integration: The new album will feature previously unheard compositions, as well as unreleased material provided by Lennon’s widow, Yoko Ono. The integration of Lennon and Harrison’s vocals and instrumentals will be accomplished through advanced sound engineering and digital harmonizing technologies.
  2. Honoring the Legacy: This ambitious endeavor is a tribute to the everlasting bond of The Beatles and a celebration of their collective genius. It ensures that Lennon and Harrison’s spirit continues to resonate within new Beatles compositions.
  3. Future-Forward Beatles: This project is a testament to The Beatles‘ perpetual innovation. McCartney and Starr’s commitment to embracing the future of music technology while preserving the soul of their original work is the driving force behind this album.

“The Beatles have always been about breaking the mold,” said Ringo Starr . “With this new album, we’re bringing our brothers John and George into the future with us. It’s something we think they would have loved to be a part of.”

The use of this technology promises to deliver a seamless auditory experience, blurring the lines between past and present. It allows the ‘Fab Four’ to continue their musical journey, enchanting a new generation while providing long-time fans with an authentic new chapter in The Beatles’ illustrious musical saga. The technology not only preserves the distinct essence of the band but also offers limitless potential to explore new musical territories with the full spirit of the original lineup intact.

Fans can anticipate a first single release in the spring of 2024, with additional details to follow. Keep up to date the the website Apple Corps Ltd. and on social media for the latest information and announcements.

16 March 2024
10.39pm
LucyInTheSkyWithHackneyDiamonds
The Star-Club
Members
Forum Posts: 74

I CALL FAKE!

If such an announcement of a 13th Beatles Album released 54 years after the last one was true, it would be covered by Dozens of reputable sources right away and Sir Paul or Ringo or the Official Beatles Site would have a say. 

The following people thank LucyInTheSkyWithHackneyDiamonds for this post:

Mr. Moonlight, QuarryMan
17 March 2024
11.10pm
Mr. Moonlight
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 136

LucyInTheSkyWithHackneyDiamonds said
I CALL FAKE!

If such an announcement of a 13th Beatles Album released 54 years after the last one was true, it would be covered by Dozens of reputable sources right away and Sir Paul or Ringo or the Official Beatles Site would have a say. 

Agreed. I can imagine an album rescuing John and George’s contributions to unfinished songs from the Get Back sessions, but they would not use AI to produce new vocals.

"Nothing is Beatle-proof."

19 March 2024
8.16pm
vonbontee
Inside Von Bontee's mind
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5447

“LA Press Daily” seems to be a “humourous” fake-news site, judging from the headlines on their home page

The following people thank vonbontee for this post:

Richard, QuarryMan

GEORGE: In fact, The Detroit Sound. JOHN: In fact, yes. GEORGE: In fact, yeah. Tamla-Motown artists are our favorites. The Miracles. JOHN: We like Marvin Gaye. GEORGE: The Impressions PAUL & GEORGE: Mary Wells. GEORGE: The Exciters. RINGO: Chuck Jackson. JOHN: To name but eighty. 

offtopic-1.png

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Myo.....Von_Bontee

19 March 2024
11.35pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964

Overlooking all the words and quotes etc, who the hell are the four people at the top of the article?

The Beatles to Release New Album Featuring John Lennon and George HarrisonImage Enlarger

Aside from that, the article is clearly bollocks and best ignored.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Richard, Timothy

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

22 March 2024
9.24am
Timothy
Nutopia
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2146

It’s a rubbish article that I’ll kick into the bin with my Old Brown Shoe

The following people thank Timothy for this post:

Mr. Moonlight, QuarryMan

1.The Beatles 2.Sgt. Pepper 3.Abbey Road 4.Magical Mystery Tour 5.Rubber Soul 6.Revolver 7.Help! 8.Let It Be
9.A Hard Day’s Night 10.Please Please Me 11.Beatles For Sale 12.With The Beatles 13.Yellow Submarine

Most Avid John Fan 2020 and 2021: john.png john.png

31 March 2024
4.35am
Mean Mr Piggie
Casbah Coffee Club
Members
Forum Posts: 23

A large number of those quotes from Ringo and Paul are actually quotes they gave last year about ‘Now And Then ‘. They had nothing to do with a possible new album.

This story is fake.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2862
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5520
Newest Members:
rover, rainontuesday, 9intheafternoon, NJtoTX, seo mavia
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22240, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694