Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
World tour 2014? NOTE: Discussion has moved to the "OUT THERE" thread. See first post in this thread for link.
3 September 2013
3.14pm
Expert Textpert
In bed.
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

NOTE: 14 March 2014. Now that we know that this tour is an extension of the “Out There” tour, the mods are redirecting traffic to that thread.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCTWGLc57fa7yXwisCQgId_EQe8zmjTDY0NlXrRmQBJEUs4L9fImage Enlarger

—–>  Paul’s “Out There” Tour  <—–

—end PSA

Will there be a Paul 2014 world tour, or is that just a rumor?  Is “Out There” considered the tour for the New album?  Or will there be another one?  I hope he comes back to our area so I can see him now that I’m a big fan.

"If you're ever in the shit, grab my tit.” —Paul McCartney 

3 September 2013
10.25pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064

I’m excited and scared at the same time.  I managed to miss 2 opportunities to see Bruce Springsteen recently due to the crazy rush to buy tickets on the internet, but then I guess I had a chance at least.  I wonder if Paul’s would be so crazy if he comes down here?  It’s always hard to predict; I got to see Neil Young recently and Paul Simon even cancelled one concert here due to lack of sales.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

3 September 2013
11.50pm
HeyTrud
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 550

I think a new album warrants a new tour!! He has said that he will “tour till I’m 80”, so I think there will be more :)  

"....take a sad song & make it Meilleur"....

4 September 2013
7.05am
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 7111

I posted a week ago that Paul’s reportedly in talks to perform at Dodger’s Stadium next year, so it sounds like he plans to.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at Vimeo or YouTube.

4 September 2013
1.34pm
DrBeatle
The Midwest via Boston
Candlestick Park
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 1595

The Out There tour was more a tour to promote the recent Wings releases, and I won’t complain as it was fantastic! But a tour to support a new record would be fantastic…would do whatever I could to go again next time!

"I know you, you know me; one thing I can tell you is you got to be free!"

Please Visit My Website, The Rock and Roll Chemist

Twitter: @rocknrollchem

Facebook: rnrchemist

1 October 2013
4.13pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Members

It’s rumored that Paul will do a concert in Brazil in time for the World Cup. [x-posted at the news thread]

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

1 October 2013
5.22pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24950

parlance said
It’s rumored that Paul will do a concert in Brazil in time for the World Cup. [x-posted at the news thread]

parlance

Maybe he could do the open ceremony and recreate that Diana Ross moment from Italy ’94.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

1 October 2013
5.28pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2059

HeyTrud said
I think a new album warrants a new tour!! He has said that he will “tour till I’m 80”, so I think there will be more :)  

I remember reading once he said he would probably die on stage. As morbid as it sounds, at least he would die doing what he loves.

1 October 2013
8.35pm
HeyTrud
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 550

I remember reading once he said he would probably die on stage. As morbid as it sounds, at least he would die doing what he loves.

I think Paul would probably think that is a good way to go (for him, anyway!)

"....take a sad song & make it Meilleur"....

1 October 2013
8.44pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24950

HeyTrud said

I hope not as it would be captured on film and not even someone who loves performing on stage like Paul would want that going around until the end of time especially for his family who wouldn’t be able to escape it. There is footage of Tommy Cooper collapsing and dying on stage as he was performing live on tv at the time and its horrible.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

1 October 2013
9.16pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Candlestick Park
Members

meanmistermustard said

HeyTrud said

I hope not as it would be captured on film and not even someone who loves performing on stage like Paul would want that going around until the end of time especially for his family who wouldn’t be able to escape it. There is footage of Tommy Cooper collapsing and dying on stage as he was performing live on tv at the time and its horrible.

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8That would be horrible. 

1 October 2013
9.41pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2929

Yeah, and all those fans in the audience…. Not nice :(

Anyway, die? Our Paulie has some good few years in him yet! Maybe all those carrots with really work and he never dies…

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

1 October 2013
11.04pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064

fabfouremily said
Yeah, and all those fans in the audience…. Not nice :(

Anyway, die? Our Paulie has some good few years in him yet! Maybe all those carrots with really work and he never dies…

Yes – I was reading where Brian Wilson, who is about the same age as Paul, thought he had at least a good 10 years of recording and touring still left in him.  I hope we all still have ‘it’ in us at the same age :)

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

14 October 2013
8.05pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Members

I keep meaning to x-post this here: Paul interview with German TV, summarized at The Examiner. He talks about touring in Europe in 2014 and writing music as a therapeutic process.

parlance

14 October 2013
8.44pm
fabfouremily
Rishikesh
Members

“But I think we’ll come to Germany, Europe, UK – I haven’t been to UK either in a little while – but it might be good to come next year. I’d like it.”

Yayyy!! That’s cheered me up! Yes, Paul, pleeaase come to the UK. I’d very much like it, too. :D

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

14 October 2013
8.47pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22213

fabfouremily said
“But I think we’ll come to Germany, Europe, UK – I haven’t been to UK either in a little while – but it might be good to come next year. I’d like it.”

Yayyy!! That’s cheered me up! Yes, Paul, pleeaase come to the UK. I’d very much like it, too. :D

Heck. I’m an American, and I want to see him in the UK. Just seems fittin’.

14 October 2013
8.57pm
fabfouremily
Rishikesh
Members

^ It does, doesn’t it? I think he should definitely come. Definitely definitely.

Get you backside over here NOW, Paul!!

(Passover - I. Curtis)

14 October 2013
9.08pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22213

fabfouremily said
^ It does, doesn’t it? I think he should definitely come. Definitely definitely.

LOL. Get ’em, Emily!!!

14 October 2013
9.14pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Candlestick Park
Members

fabfouremily said

heartheartheart

14 October 2013
9.23pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583

Ya know Paul, you can hop on a plane in England be in in Ireland in 40 minutes…just an idea…ya know….

DO A CONCERT IN THE AVIVA!!!!

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2859
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5509
Newest Members:
frankc, viv@nelsontraining.co.uk, bornhairyman, frankkilmore123@gmail.com, onlyanorthernsong
Moderators: Joe: 5691, meanmistermustard: 24950, Ahhh Girl: 22213, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5691