Happy birthday, Ringo! | Fab Forum

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Happy birthday, Ringo!
No permission to create posts
29 June 2010
2.56am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Okay birds and blokes, Ringo is turning the big 7-0 this year!a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 

I will be celebrating, of course, saying, "Peace and Love" at noon.a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

Image Enlarger

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
29 June 2010
3.14am
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2722
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Did you hear about "Peace and Love" at noon, New York time?

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

29 June 2010
3.16am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Did you hear about "Peace and Love" at noon, New York time?


 

Errrr, um, no I didn't.

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
29 June 2010
4.19am
Avatar
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 376
Member Since:
27 March 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

You didn't?!?! a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 Okay. So the thing you gotta do is, on Ringo's birthday, at noon, you drop everything, stop everything you're doing and just say, "Peace and love." This is his wish. a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

 

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
29 June 2010
4.21am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Oh, okay. I'll do that then. a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
29 June 2010
4.32am
Avatar
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 376
Member Since:
27 March 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yees. a-hard-days-night-ringo-9 I'm pretty sure that request was from like 2008, but people still do it. a-hard-days-night-george-9

Aiiii am celebrating by finally purchasing Y Not (I have it on hold at the record store, thank goodness), and by wearing my Ringo sunglasses. I'll be going to a Joan Baez concert on that day too though. a-hard-days-night-paul-10 I mean, I like Joan Baez, but she's not really worth watching when I'm supposed to be rockin' out to the All-Starr Band. a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
29 June 2010
4.32am
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 2269
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

It's noon somewhere, right?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
29 June 2010
9.39pm
Avatar
MadiYasha
Granite Falls, WA
Abbey Road
Forum Posts: 99
Member Since:
11 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm baking a cake.

I'm terrified of ovens, so this is sheer devotion to me.

 

Also, yeah, the Peace and Love thing <3 I do that every year.  How someone can be that old and still so amazingly gorgeous will always be a mystery to me.

"I'd like to end up sort of unforgettable."
30 June 2010
2.10am
Avatar
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 376
Member Since:
27 March 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

skye said:

It's noon somewhere, right?


 

I think so?? MeanMrs.Mustard says noon NY time, so I suppose that's accurate. a-hard-days-night-george-8

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
1 July 2010
2.52am
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2722
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 Only one week! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

AND it's one week minus one day 'till BEATLES DAY (July 6, when John met Paul)! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
AND it's two weeks minus one day 'till PAUL McCARTNEY AT RIO TINTO! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 

Not enough exclamation points if you ask me. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

1 July 2010
4.17am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 Only one week! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

AND it's one week minus one day 'till BEATLES DAY (July 6, when John met Paul)! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
AND it's two weeks minus one day 'till PAUL McCARTNEY AT RIO TINTO! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 

Not enough exclamation points if you ask me. 


 

Haha, someone is a bit over-excited.a-hard-days-night-john-6

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
1 July 2010
4.18am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MadiYasha said:

How someone can be that old and still so amazingly gorgeous will always be a mystery to me.


 

He's a Beatle. Beatles are gorgeous at any age..

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
1 July 2010
4.27am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4630
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

MadiYasha said:

How someone can be that old and still so amazingly gorgeous will always be a mystery to me.


 

He's a Beatle. Beatles are gorgeous at any age..


 

Amen sister.

 

BTW To celebrate Ringo's birthday (Please Sunii if I say "Happy Bday" one week before smack me on the head) I'll wear all my rings, make the peace and love sign and watch... umb... A Hard Day's Night maybe.

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
1 July 2010
4.50am
Avatar
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 646
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:  

Amen sister.

 

BTW To celebrate Ringo's birthday (Please Sunii if I say "Happy Bday" one week before smack me on the head) I'll wear all my rings, make the peace and love sign and watch... umb... A Hard Day's Night maybe.


 You did that for Paul's birthday, and I felt like smacking you.a-hard-days-night-ringo-15 LOL:)
  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
1 July 2010
11.53am
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 2269
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I think I'll just text "Peace & Love" to everyone. I'll be stuck at work and I don't want to miss it. a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
1 July 2010
12.49pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1068
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I think I'll be shellshocked from July 4th. See, whenever July 4th comes, something horrible happens. Last year I broke my leg, year before my house was broken into. I'll keep you guys updated

(I think america hates me lol)

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
1 July 2010
6.13pm
Avatar
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 376
Member Since:
27 March 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

 I'll wear all my rings, make the peace and love sign and watch... umb... A Hard Day's Night maybe.


 

Rings! That's such a good idea!! a-hard-days-night-ringo-10 Ooh, I'm going to watch Help!  a-hard-days-night-ringo-4

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
2 July 2010
12.09pm
Avatar
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 8151
Member Since:
14 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

OK gang, I have a bit of a dilemma and need your help. Would the people in the cheaper seats…oops, wrong dilimma.

Here's the problem. I have an appointment to see my doctor on Ringo's birthday – at 11:45AM. At noon, do I say "hey Doc, could you remove your finger for just a sec? I have something I need to do." 

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8

Or, do I pray he's a Ringo fan and hope he removes it voluntarily to say Peace and Love?

Image Enlarger

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any ideas will be considered in the name of the aforementioned Peace and Love.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth. Blessed is he whose fame does not outshine his truth. Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes
2 July 2010
4.34pm
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4630
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Zig said:

OK gang, I have a bit of a dilemma and need your help. Would the people in the cheaper seats…oops, wrong dilimma.

Here's the problem. I have an appointment to see my doctor on Ringo's birthday – at 11:45AM. At noon, do I say "hey Doc, could you remove your finger for just a sec? I have something I need to do." 

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8

Or, do I pray he's a Ringo fan and hope he removes it voluntarily to say Peace and Love?

Image Enlarger

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any ideas will be considered in the name of the aforementioned Peace and Love.


 

You could wear a Peace and Love symbol .... that's what I'm going to do...

 

Or ask him just when you walk in to his office...

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
2 July 2010
4.36pm
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4630
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

mithveaen said:  

Amen sister.

 

BTW To celebrate Ringo's birthday (Please Sunii if I say "Happy Bday" one week before smack me on the head) I'll wear all my rings, make the peace and love sign and watch... umb... A Hard Day's Night maybe.


You did that for Paul's birthday, and I felt like smacking you.a-hard-days-night-ringo-15 LOL:)
 

 

I can say to defend myself that  I was in Cloud Nine after the concert that I felt every day was Paul's birthday a-hard-days-night-paul-11

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: ewe2, Mademoiselle Kitty >^..^<
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 18174

Ahhh Girl: 11591

Starr Shine?: 11259

Zig: 8151

Silly Girl: 7424

parlance: 7095

mr. Sun king coming together: 6980

Mr. Kite: 6132

trcanberra: 5776

Ron Nasty: 5285

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3463

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 3913

Posts: 215362

Newest Members:

billgra, 20_forthlin_road, 24maxiaan, Day Tripper, joe4

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 11591, meanmistermustard: 18174, Zig: 8151, Joe: 4447

Administrators: Joe: 4447, Ellie: 3

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: None