Please consider registering
Guest
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Pet Peeves
5 September 2010
12.37pm
Avatar
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Does anybody have any pet peeves they'd like to share here?

I would have to say mine are when people spell 'definitely' incorrectly, when stupid sluts act dumb and talk funny because they think it's cute, and when people tell me that screamo music is better than The Beatles.

I would love to hear from other people a-hard-days-night-george-9

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh

5 September 2010
1.18pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1051
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Does anybody have any pet peeves they'd like to share here?

I would have to say mine are when people spell 'definitely' incorrectly, when stupid sluts act dumb and talk funny because they think it's cute, and when people tell me that screamo music is better than The Beatles.

I would love to hear from other people a-hard-days-night-george-9


Definitily a-hard-days-night-george-6

Mine are people starting threads about what they don't like.
I kid, but seriously I don't like the color magenta.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

5 September 2010
2.02pm
Avatar
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Does anybody have any pet peeves they'd like to share here?

I would have to say mine are when people spell 'definitely' incorrectly, when stupid sluts act dumb and talk funny because they think it's cute, and when people tell me that screamo music is better than The Beatles.

I would love to hear from other people a-hard-days-night-george-9


Definitily a-hard-days-night-george-6
 

Mine are people starting threads about what they don't like.
I kid, but seriously I don't like the color magenta.

It's only the colour that every girl I know has to make their bedroom a-hard-days-night-ringo-13

Bloody hell, can't people get over magenta?

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh

5 September 2010
2.07pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1051
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hate magenta so much.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

5 September 2010
2.44pm
Avatar
RedLennon
Whitewater WI
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 195
Member Since:
5 July 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

When people say "The Beatles didn't really do that much", or something of that extent.  I think it just makes them sound dumb.  If they don't like The Beatles, fine, whatever.  But to deny their work and influence is just plain idiotic.

The following people thank RedLennon for this post:

ThatWeirdBeatlesGirl
5 September 2010
2.50pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1134
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hate it when people think im dumb. And if you think im dumb hear this: I recently took a reading level test to see my reading range for school, I got 5.0 to 13.0. Thats a college freshman people!

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

5 September 2010
2.51pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1051
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

I hate it when people think im dumb. And if you think im dumb hear this: I recently took a reading level test to see my reading range for school, I got 5.0 to 13.0. Thats a college freshman people!


well, to be blatantly honest it's 5th grade to 1 year graduate.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

5 September 2010
2.53pm
Avatar
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

I hate it when people think im dumb. And if you think im dumb hear this: I recently took a reading level test to see my reading range for school, I got 5.0 to 13.0. Thats a college freshman people!


Nobody should never judge someone's intelligence until they know them. It sucks to be called dumb when you know you're not. People never take the time to look further into it.

The following people thank These are words that go together well for this post:

50yearslate

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh

5 September 2010
2.55pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1134
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

Dear Prudence said:

I hate it when people think im dumb. And if you think im dumb hear this: I recently took a reading level test to see my reading range for school, I got 5.0 to 13.0. Thats a college freshman people!


well, to be blatantly honest it's 5th grade to 1 year graduate.


I'm in 7th grade. Im reading 6 grades above everyone else in my class.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

5 September 2010
2.58pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1134
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Dear Prudence said:

I hate it when people think im dumb. And if you think im dumb hear this: I recently took a reading level test to see my reading range for school, I got 5.0 to 13.0. Thats a college freshman people!


Nobody should never judge someone's intelligence until they know them. It sucks to be called dumb when you know you're not. People never take the time to look further into it.


I could stare at your avatar all day.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

5 September 2010
3.12pm
Avatar
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Dear Prudence said:

I hate it when people think im dumb. And if you think im dumb hear this: I recently took a reading level test to see my reading range for school, I got 5.0 to 13.0. Thats a college freshman people!


Nobody should never judge someone's intelligence until they know them. It sucks to be called dumb when you know you're not. People never take the time to look further into it.
 


I could stare at your avatar all day.
 


Me tooa-hard-days-night-george-8

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh

5 September 2010
6.56pm
Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Paris Olympia
Members
Forum Posts: 324
Member Since:
17 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hate when people do stuff that you just told them not to do. I hate when a rapper does a cover of an oldie and then people dont know it was an oldie (see Young Forever Jay-Z rework of Forever Young by Alphaville).

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

5 September 2010
7.25pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1134
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I Do not like rainbows.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

5 September 2010
7.28pm
Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Paris Olympia
Members
Forum Posts: 324
Member Since:
17 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

I Do not like rainbows.

 


IT's a double rainbow. All the way.

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

5 September 2010
7.49pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1051
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

kingjjj8 said:

I hate when people do stuff that you just told them not to do. I hate when a rapper does a cover of an oldie and then people dont know it was an oldie (see Young Forever Jay-Z rework of Forever Young by Alphaville).


Reverse psychology, problem solved.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

5 September 2010
8.04pm
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4621
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hate when people listen to music from their cellphones….. without earphones.

 

And I hate people's addiction to their cellphones. I saw the other day a girl going into a bathroom, doing her business, going  out, washing her hands and leaving the bathroom without stop talking on the phone. I mean, I understand wanting to text in class.. but that's too much.

 

FYI, I worked like... 6 years giving technical support on the phone. That's why I don't like it.

The following people thank mithveaen for this post:

50yearslate

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

5 September 2010
8.05pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1051
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

I hate when people listen to music from their cellphones….. without earphones.

 

And I hate people's addiction to their cellphones. I saw the other day a girl going into a bathroom, doing her business, going  out, washing her hands and leaving the bathroom without stop talking on the phone. I mean, I understand wanting to text in class.. but that's too much.


Umm, what?

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

6 September 2010
1.47am
Avatar
JoB
Royal Command Performance
Members
Forum Posts: 268
Member Since:
21 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

I would have to say mine are when people spell 'definitely' incorrectly, when stupid sluts act dumb and talk funny because they think it's cute, and when people tell me that screamo music is better than The Beatles.

You probably won't like me very much then because I always spell it wrong...

I hate watching slow typers, and then they won't let you type for them so you have to keep watching their slow typing-ness.


I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.

6 September 2010
1.56am
Sunii
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 644
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Pet Peeve: JORDAN. a-hard-days-night-george-6

 

Thursday night your stockings needed mending.

6 September 2010
1.58am
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1051
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

Pet Peeve: JORDAN. a-hard-days-night-george-6


I hate that country, too a-hard-days-night-john-6

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
1
Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 15607
Ron Nasty: 9929
50yearslate: 7897
Necko: 7859
parlance: 7111
AppleScruffJunior: 6492
mr. Sun king coming together: 6403
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6063
mithveaen: 4621
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 2730
Moderators: 6
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 4791
Posts: 331872
Newest Members:
dj_lithium, TangerineTrees, thekindofgirl, ohgirl, BeatOfTheBrass
Moderators: Joe: 5071, Zig: 9807, meanmistermustard: 22325, Ahhh Girl: 18607, Beatlebug: 15572, The Hole Got Fixed: 7158
Administrators: Joe: 5071, Ellie: 4