I won't want to stay
I don't have _____.
Written by Paul McCartney, the song You Won't See Me appeared on The Beatles' 1965 album Rubber Soul.
And so I quit the _____, and got myself a steady job.
This couplet is from She Came In Through The Bathroom Window, on 1969's Abbey Road.
There's people standing round
Who'll _____ you in the ground.
Love You To was one of three songs by George Harrison on 1966's Revolver.
Swaying _____, sing a lazy song beneath the sun.
This line comes from Mother Nature's Son, from 1968's White Album.
Last night the wife said
'Oh boy, when you're dead
You don't take nothing with you
But your soul, _____'
The Ballad Of John And Yoko was one of Lennon's 'postcard' songs, conveying the here-and-now of his life to his listeners.
Well on the way, head in a cloud
The man of a _____ talking perfectly loud.
Written by Paul McCartney, The Fool On The Hill appeared on the soundtrack of The Beatles' 1967 TV film Magical Mystery Tour.
If you don't take her out tonight
She's going to _____.
You're Going To Lose That Girl appeared on the soundtrack to Help! in 1965.
There'll be no _____ tomorrow
Don't you know that it's so.
There’s A Place was the penultimate song on The Beatles' debut album, Please Please Me.
We were talking about the love that's _____.
Within You Without You was George Harrison's song on The Beatles' 1967 masterpiece Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
You know you made me cry
I see no use in wondering why _____.
This was a tricky one. Not A Second Time was from The Beatles' second album, and this was the opening verse.
Share your Results:
Also on this day...
- 2015: Ringo Starr live at Pearl Concert Theater, Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, USA
- 1970: Filming: Sentimental Journey by Ringo Starr
- 1968: UK single release: Lady Madonna
- 1967: Recording: Within You Without You
- 1966: The Beatles fail to win any Grammy Awards
- 1965: Mixing: Ticket To Ride
- 1965: Filming: Help!, Austria
- 1963: Live: Colston Hall, Bristol
- 1962: Live: Storyville Jazz Club, Liverpool
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Live: Liverpool Jazz Society, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
- 1961: Stuart Sutcliffe travels to Hamburg
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.