What's your idea of the perfect night out?
Where would you most like to live?
What's your attitude to money?
Personality quiz – which Beatle are you?
Like John, You're something of a rock 'n' roll peacenik, prone to wordplay, experimentation and exhibitionism. Put on your leather jacket, strap on a guitar, and go and change the world!
In the Sixties, Paul was a sharp-dressing, hard-working multi-instrumentalist, a man about town who loved seeking out new experiences and creative ideas. Does this sound like you?
Often considered the quiet one of The Beatles, George was a reluctant star who grew to loathe fame and performing, but who loved pottering around his garden.
The man who charmed the world at the peak of Beatlemania, Ringo was the stalwart drummer who remained everyone's dependable friend after the band broke up.
Share your Results:
Also on this day...
- 2018: A hard day’s knight! Ringo Starr receives his knighthood at Buckingham Palace
- 2018: Museum of Liverpool to host Lennon and Ono exhibition Double Fantasy
- 2012: Yellow Submarine to be reissued on DVD and Blu-ray
- 1969: John Lennon marries Yoko Ono
- 1967: Recording, mixing: She’s Leaving Home
- 1966: Paul McCartney and Jane Asher return to England from Switzerland
- 1965: Filming: Help!, Austria
- 1964: The Beatles’ second appearance on Ready, Steady, Go!
- 1964: UK single release: Can’t Buy Me Love
- 1964: Filming: A Hard Day’s Night
- 1963: Live: ABC Cinema, Romford
- 1962: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (evening)
- 1961: Live: Hambleton Hall, Liverpool
- 1961: Live: Cavern Club, Liverpool (lunchtime)
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.