Let's collect the questions that The Beatles ask in their songs. Please start your post with the name of the song then list the question(s) in the song.
1. Ooo, did I tell you I need you?
2. What can I do, what can I be?
1. Where did you go?
2. What did I know?
3. Why, tell me why, did you not treat me right?
1. Who is it for?
2. Where do they all come from?
3. Where do they all belong?
4. What does he care?
How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?
What do you want to be?
And have you traveled very far?
How often have you been there?
What did you see when you were there?
Now that you've found another key, what are you going to play?
John had lots of questions for this man, probably wondering how he got so rich!
The following people thank Bungalow Bob for this post:Bulldog, Ahhh Girl, Starr Shine?
When are you free to take some tea with me?
And the people who gain the world and lose their soul
They don't know, they can't see, are you one of them?
What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
What do I do when my love is away?
(Does it worry you to be alone?)
How do I feel by the end of the day?
(Are you sad because you're on your own?)
Do you need anybody?
Could it be anybody?
Would you believe in a love at first sight?
What do you see when you turn out the light?
"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)
"Don't make your love suffer insecurities; Trade the baggage of "self" to set another one free" ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
1. Is there anybody going to listen to my story all about the girl who came to stay?
2. Was she told when she was young that pain would lead to pleasure?
3. Did she understand it when they said that a man must break his back to earn his day of leisure?
4. Will she still believe it when he's dead?
I should have known better
Can't you see, can't you see?
The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:Ahhh Girl, Bulldog
she was the sun, burning bright and brittle and,
If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.
What makes you think you're something special when you smile?
The following people thank Bulldog for this post:Ahhh Girl
1. Dear sir or madam, will you read my book?
2. It took me years to write - will you take a look?
'Why Don’t We Do It In The Road?'
Why Don’t We Do It In The Road?
Fun thread, AG!
The following people thank Zig for this post:Ahhh Girl
1. When are you free to take some tea with meee?
2. Where would I be without you?
What did you kill, Bungalow Bill?
Starr Shine?: 12269
Silly Girl: 8618
mr. Sun king coming together: 6429
Mr. Kite: 6131
Ron Nasty: 5549
Guest Posters: 87
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Online: Joe, sir walter raleigh, The Hippie Chick, Midori78
Currently Browsing this Page: