Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Paul and George interview 1967
9 September 2010
12.29am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1050
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

13 May 2014
8.51pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105

The interview is on a site that went down (Mega upload)

bootleg zone has more info it is the little girl tapes from 1967

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

11 June 2014
7.23pm
thisbirdhasflown
Standing in the dock at Southhampton...
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1762

Bootleg tapes… Oh boy we’re into some danger there. “Let’s all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born.”

By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.

11 June 2014
11.52pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24950

Sadly not complete but 15 minutes of Paul’s interview (it ran for 33 minutes in total).

Edit

After checking to see if its still there on an old back-up I have this. Is it under any copyright law as if not i’ll see about getting it up if anyone wants to hear it?

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

12 June 2014
3.18pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members

Danger Danger! Be careful not to upset the wrath of Apple Core!

17 June 2014
8.28am
bewareofchairs
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 166

meanmistermustard said
Sadly not complete but 15 minutes of Paul’s interview (it ran for 33 minutes in total).

Edit

After checking to see if its still there on an old back-up I have this. Is it under any copyright law as if not i’ll see about getting it up if anyone wants to hear it?

I’d love to hear it. Do you have the interview with George too? 

17 June 2014
9.33am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Yip. Runs in total for around 45 minutes if my memory works. I’ll see what i can do but i dont want the site to get into problems. Does anyone know copyright law on fan interviews, there is no music on it at all just Paul and then George chatting to fans.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

17 June 2014
8.34pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832

Not sure – send Joe a PM – he would know if it’s OK to post.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

17 June 2014
8.39pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Will do. Thanks.

18 June 2014
2.25pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 5691

The copyright will belong to whoever recorded it. I don’t know who that was, but I think you can probably post it here anyway. If we get a complaint we can take it down.

Can buy me love! Please consider supporting the Beatles Bible on Amazon
Or buy my paperback/ebook! Riding So High – The Beatles and Drugs

Don't miss The Bowie Bible – now live!

18 June 2014
2.43pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members

Joe said
The copyright will belong to whoever recorded it. I don’t know who that was, but I think you can probably post it here anyway. If we get a complaint we can take it down.

Okay then bring on the interview!

18 June 2014
4.01pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Right. I’ll see about getting both up but it may take a while, my knowledge of all this uploading technology goes as far as a lot of swearing.

Out of interest how would folk prefer to have these; downloads or some playable upload? Or is there a way where it can be both? Should point out it wont be thru youtube – last time i had an account i got hit with tons of spam pretending to be from youtube but was in fact nasty malicious virus’s trying to get on my laptopblue-meanie.

18 June 2014
5.27pm
bewareofchairs
London Palladium
Members

meanmistermustard said
Right. I’ll see about getting both up but it may take a while, my knowledge of all this uploading technology goes as far as a lot of swearing.

Out of interest how would folk prefer to have these; downloads or some playable upload? Or is there a way where it can be both? Should point out it wont be thru youtube – last time i had an account i got hit with tons of spam pretending to be from youtube but was in fact nasty malicious virus’s trying to get on my laptopblue-meanie.

Maybe vimeo? It gives you the option to download. Whatever’s most convenient for you.

18 June 2014
5.35pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members

meanmistermustard said

Me too… It’s a constant PITA at the house. Seems these things are more of a hindrance than a help.a-hard-days-night-ringo-12 It’s rubbish!

18 June 2014
6.16pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22213

To save yourself some swearing and headaches, @meanmistermustard, perhaps you could email the file to one of the tech kids (or young adults) on the forum and have them post it.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Starr Shine?
18 June 2014
6.25pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

The Paul interview is currently converting (waiting in line) but George’s keeps failing saying its an unsupported file format – despite being the exact same type as Paul’s (mp3)! No idea why – stupid technology.

In the meantime, and maybe instead of, i have found this. Go to the comment section, copy and paste the one address featured into your address bar, be sensible and careful and finally rejoice and enjoy. Amn’t i just a wonderful person!!heart Just remember this at the end of year awards – i want a clean sweep.

@Ahhh Girl I thought of that, the trouble is the file format is too big to email via yahoo. I could use googlebox or whatever its called however i cant figure out how on earth i get into my google email as it keeps taking me to where my profile page is so i can connect with people. Where the hell is gmail? Damn technology.blue-meanie

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

parlance

18 June 2014
6.41pm
thisbirdhasflown
Candlestick Park
Members

All of this technology is utter, utter rubbish!

18 June 2014
6.47pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers

meanmistermustard said

The Paul interview is currently converting (waiting in line) but George’s keeps failing saying its an unsupported file format – despite being the exact same type as Paul’s (mp3)! No idea why – stupid technology.

In the meantime, and maybe instead of, i have found this. Go to the comment section, copy and paste the one address featured into your address bar, be sensible and careful and finally rejoice and enjoy. Amn’t i just a wonderful person!!heart Just remember this at the end of year awards – i want a clean sweep.

@Ahhh Girl I thought of that, the trouble is the file format is too big to email via yahoo. I could use googlebox or whatever its called however i cant figure out how on earth i get into my google email as it keeps taking me to where my profile page is so i can connect with people. Where the hell is gmail? Damn technology.blue-meanie

The link you provided wouldn’t take me to the site when I just clicked on it. Then I right clicked on the hyperlink and opened it in another tab, and it worked fine. The file is downloading right now. I just wanted to let others know in case they run up on the same issue.

And, yes, you are a wonderful person heart

19 June 2014
1.08am
bewareofchairs
London Palladium
Members

meanmistermustard said

Thank you so much! I’ve wanted to listen to this ever since Sara from MeetTheBeatlesForReal mentioned it a couple years ago.

21 June 2014
4.34am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers

*sniffle*

If you are like me, you will need a box of tissues with you while listening to Paul being so adamant that the Beatles would never break up.

“I am holding back the tears no more.”

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2859
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5509
Newest Members:
frankc, viv@nelsontraining.co.uk, bornhairyman, frankkilmore123@gmail.com, onlyanorthernsong
Moderators: Joe: 5691, meanmistermustard: 24950, Ahhh Girl: 22213, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5691