Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_Print sp_TopicIcon
Get Back or The idea we had in the forum about time traveling...
This topic is locked No permission to create posts
30 January 2011
10.50pm
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6411
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I take it you are in caps mode on this thread?
I don't have Facebook

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

30 January 2011
10.51pm
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2709
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

No. 

But if you did... 

a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

30 January 2011
10.54pm
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6411
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

You never would been my Facebook Friend in the first place! HA

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

30 January 2011
10.56pm
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2709
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Meh.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

30 January 2011
10.59pm
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6411
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

No, You probably would be.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

30 January 2011
11.04pm
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2709
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

🙂 a-hard-days-night-john-6 apple01

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

30 January 2011
11.29pm
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6411
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Piano Time.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

31 January 2011
12.46am
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1135
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mr. Sun king coming together said:

Blue Nicey said:

To go slightly off-topic, I don’t get why a lot of people aren’t big fans of “Run For Your Life.” I love that song! Woot, Team RFYL!


The Lyrics are a little to graphic for our tastes

Many people here are less demented as I.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

31 January 2011
1.03am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Hollywood Bowl
Members
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

mr. Sun king coming together said:

Blue Nicey said:

To go slightly off-topic, I don’t get why a lot of people aren’t big fans of “Run For Your Life.” I love that song! Woot, Team RFYL!


The Lyrics are a little to graphic for our tastes

Many people here are less demented as I.

I am pretty demented... HEHEHEHE
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
31 January 2011
1.05am
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1135
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nigel the good dog said:

Dear Prudence said:

mr. Sun king coming together said:

Blue Nicey said:

To go slightly off-topic, I don’t get why a lot of people aren’t big fans of “Run For Your Life.” I love that song! Woot, Team RFYL!


The Lyrics are a little to graphic for our tastes

Many people here are less demented as I.

I am pretty demented... HEHEHEHE

Thats wonderful! Its one of my many talents.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

31 January 2011
1.09am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Hollywood Bowl
Members
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

Nigel the good dog said:

Dear Prudence said:

mr. Sun king coming together said:

Blue Nicey said:

To go slightly off-topic, I don’t get why a lot of people aren’t big fans of “Run For Your Life.” I love that song! Woot, Team RFYL!


The Lyrics are a little to graphic for our tastes

Many people here are less demented as I.

I am pretty demented... HEHEHEHE

Thats wonderful! Its one of my many talents.

Me too! Sometimes I cannot even tell my friends my jokes because they are so messed up and they will be disgusted in me.
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
This topic is locked No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Shamrock Womlbs, Evangeline, Elementary Penguin
86 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 14972

Silly Girl: 11007

Necko: 7443

Ron Nasty: 7373

parlance: 7097

mr. Sun king coming together: 6411

Mr. Kite: 6144

trcanberra: 6000

AppleScruffJunior: 5177

mithveaen: 4613

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2460

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4410

Posts: 274648

Newest Members:

NowhereBhoy, Kirbygene, RobGeurtsen, Vera Chuckandave, rubber soul man

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 15297, meanmistermustard: 21254, Zig: 9454, Joe: 4834

Administrators: Joe: 4834, Ellie: 4

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: IveJustSeenAFaceo, chrisredditch, Georgous, fourcoolbeatles, Angela