Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Beatles Signatures... anyone?
No permission to create posts
22 March 2011
6.16am
Avatar
Lets pretend we just cant see her face
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 162
Member Since:
31 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Anyone have one? I don't. I bet there are some really good stories out there for people who do? a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

When are you free to take some tea with me?

22 March 2011
4.52pm
Avatar
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1206
Member Since:
4 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

no sadly paul-mccartney

Well we all shine on like the moon, the stars, and the sun.

22 March 2011
9.26pm
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2716
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

When I read the topic title, I thought you meant the signature that appears at the end of the post.

No, I don't have any autographs. But I would love love LOVE to get Paul's autograph. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

23 March 2011
12.38pm
Avatar
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 4601
Member Since:
31 March 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm saving up for a complete set. All the ad revenue from the Beatles Bible is currently going towards it. Hopefully I'll have enough this time next year.

I have Paul's autograph, twice, and George Martin's and Pete Best's too.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

25 March 2011
11.57pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1143
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I have Pauls signiture on a California Sunburst guitar.

The following people thank Dear Prudence for this post:

Mr. Kite

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

26 March 2011
12.51am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Gosh you guys are so lucky!

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
26 March 2011
3.24am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I don't have any. I don't even want to imagine having one because I can't get it... and I don't want to start crying because of it... a-hard-days-night-ringo-7

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

26 March 2011
1.11pm
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2716
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Joe said:

I have Paul's autograph, twice, and George Martin's and Pete Best's too.

TWICE? 

*makes a mental note to find Joe's address*

The following people thank MeanMrsMustard for this post:

Mr. Kite

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

26 March 2011
3.47pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1143
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MMM, it is not nice to rob our Honorable Administrator's house.

The following people thank Dear Prudence for this post:

Mr. Kite

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

26 March 2011
7.04pm
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 4618
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Joe said:

I have Paul's autograph, twice, and George Martin's and Pete Best's too.

TWICE? 

*makes a mental note to find Joe's address*

And change your name legally to Joe. a-hard-days-night-john-6

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

26 March 2011
10.03pm
Avatar
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 4601
Member Since:
31 March 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sadly neither have a dedication. I got them both at the private view of Linda's photographs that I mentioned elsewhere, back in 1992. I have a copy of the old Sgt Pepper CD signed by him, and a hardback copy of Linda's book Sixties signed by them both and dated 9 October 1992 by Linda.
George Martin's I got a year or so ago at a deafness research fundraiser. It's a photo with "best wishes to Joe" at the bottom.
Pete Best's I got last year at a tour of the Casbah. I didn't meet him, but his brother Roag sold me a copy of their book The Beatles: The True Beginnings. It's signed by Pete, Roag and their other brother Rory.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

29 March 2011
7.41am
Avatar
vonbontee
Inside an Apple Orchard in a Letterbox
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2834
Member Since:
1 December 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Dear Prudence said:

I have Pauls signiture on a California Sunburst guitar.

I believe you've mentioned this before, after which I boasted that I own George's old Mark III Moog Modular, signed by all four Beatles, just to one-up you (by which I mean "hide my extreme awe and jealousy")!

Just to make it even more impossible, I'm now claiming that it was signed by all SIX Beatles, including Pete and Stu(who were out of the band and/or dead a coupla years before Bob Moog even invented the damn thing!)a-hard-days-night-paul-11

I remember George saying 'Blimey, he's always talking about “Yesterday”, you'd think he was Beethoven or somebody' - Paul McCartney

29 March 2011
9.33pm
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 2716
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Joe said:

Sadly neither have a dedication. I got them both at the private view of Linda's photographs that I mentioned elsewhere, back in 1992. I have a copy of the old Sgt Pepper CD signed by him, and a hardback copy of Linda's book Sixties signed by them both and dated 9 October 1992 by Linda.
George Martin's I got a year or so ago at a deafness research fundraiser. It's a photo with "best wishes to Joe" at the bottom.
Pete Best's I got last year at a tour of the Casbah. I didn't meet him, but his brother Roag sold me a copy of their book The Beatles: The True Beginnings. It's signed by Pete, Roag and their other brother Rory.

Lucky! 

OK. Change of plans. I'm not going to rob Joe. I'm just going to "magically" appear in his will. 😀 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

30 March 2011
12.11am
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 1143
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

vonbontee said:

Dear Prudence said:

I have Pauls signiture on a California Sunburst guitar.

I believe you've mentioned this before, after which I boasted that I own George's old Mark III Moog Modular, signed by all four Beatles, just to one-up you (by which I mean "hide my extreme awe and jealousy")!

Just to make it even more impossible, I'm now claiming that it was signed by all SIX Beatles, including Pete and Stu(who were out of the band and/or dead a coupla years before Bob Moog even invented the damn thing!)a-hard-days-night-paul-11

I have been defeated........

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Little Piggy Dragonguy, Starr Shine?, Bongo, Silly Girl, Evangeline
80 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 13122

Silly Girl: 9101

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6133

trcanberra: 5935

Necko: 5865

Ron Nasty: 5830

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4245

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2136

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4083

Posts: 236895

Newest Members:

jpgrthe4th, closeEyesHugh, Mel, Odetta, nylif hoachim

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 12985, meanmistermustard: 19629, Zig: 8902, Joe: 4601

Administrators: Joe: 4601, Ellie: 4

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: HongKongLady