Please consider registering
Guest
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Rules to live by...
26 August 2010
11.05pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1134
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Well “Flying ” does have a message. “Let go.”

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

26 August 2010
11.24pm
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4624
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Actually Flying has a message.. that you need your voice to sound awesome…..

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

27 August 2010
12.07am
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1050
Member Since:
4 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

Actually Flying has a message.. that you need your voice to sound awesome…..


:O blue-meanie How dare you! Flying is an awesome song!

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

27 August 2010
12.12am
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4624
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

mithveaen said:

Actually Flying has a message.. that you need your voice to sound awesome…..


:O blue-meanie How dare you! Flying is an awesome song!
 


Damn it!! Typo!! That you DON'T need your voice to sound awesome!!!!! a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

27 August 2010
12.26am
Avatar
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1327
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Flying is alright, it's much better than their other attempt at an instrumental, 12-Bar Original, although there's not much about it that's original. But instrumentals got much better in the 70's, so maybe if they would have stayed together we'd have seen a better effort.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

28 August 2010
5.50am
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2702
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

kingjjj8 said:

kingjjj8 said: MrBig said: kingjjj8 said: I can probably find a rule to live by in every beatles song.Even “Flying “?  Didnt think about flying. Well okay every song that has alot of meaning (and lyrics). Maxwell's Silver Hammer?

MrBig said:

kingjjj8 said:

MrBig said:

kingjjj8 said:

I can probably find a rule to live by in every beatles song.george-martin


Even “Flying “?

 


a-hard-days-night-john-6 Didnt think about flying. Well okay every song that has alot of meaning (and lyrics).

 


Maxwell's Silver Hammer?
 


When you gotta kill someone hit em on the head with a hammer.a-hard-days-night-ringo-9
 


I was going to go with “Beware of people whose last names rhyme with their majors in college.”

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

28 August 2010
4.03pm
Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Paris Olympia
Members
Forum Posts: 324
Member Since:
17 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

kingjjj8 said:

kingjjj8 said: MrBig said: kingjjj8 said: I can probably find a rule to live by in every beatles song.Even “Flying “?  Didnt think about flying. Well okay every song that has alot of meaning (and lyrics). Maxwell's Silver Hammer?

MrBig said:

kingjjj8 said:

MrBig said:

kingjjj8 said:

I can probably find a rule to live by in every beatles song.george-martin


Even “Flying “?
 


a-hard-days-night-john-6 Didnt think about flying. Well okay every song that has alot of meaning (and lyrics).
 


Maxwell's Silver Hammer?
 


When you gotta kill someone hit em on the head with a hammer.a-hard-days-night-ringo-9
 


I was going to go with “Beware of people whose last names rhyme with their majors in college.”


What was paul thinking!?! Edison medicine?a-hard-days-night-john-6

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

28 August 2010
9.59pm
Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1050
Member Since:
4 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

kingjjj8 said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

kingjjj8 said:

kingjjj8 said: MrBig said: kingjjj8 said: I can probably find a rule to live by in every beatles song.Even “Flying “?  Didnt think about flying. Well okay every song that has alot of meaning (and lyrics). Maxwell's Silver Hammer?

MrBig said:

kingjjj8 said:

MrBig said:

kingjjj8 said:

I can probably find a rule to live by in every beatles song.george-martin


Even “Flying “?

 


a-hard-days-night-john-6 Didnt think about flying. Well okay every song that has alot of meaning (and lyrics).

 


Maxwell's Silver Hammer?

 


When you gotta kill someone hit em on the head with a hammer.a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

 


I was going to go with “Beware of people whose last names rhyme with their majors in college.”
 


What was paul thinking!?! Edison medicine?a-hard-days-night-john-6
 


wasn't that a song by Tesla?

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

29 August 2010
6.42pm
Avatar
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Paris Olympia
Members
Forum Posts: 324
Member Since:
17 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Who?a-hard-days-night-ringo-7a-hard-days-night-paul-10a-hard-days-night-ringo-4

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison

5 September 2010
9.25pm
Avatar
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
Paris Olympia
Members
Forum Posts: 395
Member Since:
4 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

“Sunrise doesn't last all morning…All Things Must Pass

You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.

5 September 2010
9.27pm
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1134
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

DoctorRobert said:

“Sunrise doesn't last all morning…All Things Must Pass


Trust him. He's a doctor.

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16104
Ron Nasty: 12266
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8744
Necko: 7982
AppleScruffJunior: 7561
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6403
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2776
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5152
Posts: 370939
Newest Members:
PhotoMadonnaLord, BeatlesDrummer, glass onion soup, ringostarrmusic, weallliveintheyellowsub
Moderators: Joe: 5281, meanmistermustard: 24718, Ahhh Girl: 21104, Beatlebug: 17768, The Hole Got Fixed: 8406
Administrators: Joe: 5281