Please consider registering
Guest
sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Rock Band multitrack files
8 December 2010
3.23am
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2251
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Is this the same as the game's Helter Skelter ?

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

13 December 2010
11.52pm
Avatar
Number Nine
Number Nine, Number Nine...
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
12 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

skye said:

Is this the same as the game's Helter Skelter ?


It doesn't have the count-in that the game's Helter Skelter . Otherwise, yes.

 

Anyways, I downloaded these and they are amazing. Really cool to hear the isolated tracks! However, the earlier songs' quality aren't (isn't?) very good. The White Album /Abbey Road tracks have the best quality. I think this has been said before, but Audacity has problems opening Day Tripper and I Want You. Day Tripper doesn't open at all, and only about 2 minutes open of IWY. It just cuts off aprubtly (Like the end of the songa-hard-days-night-john-1).

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks for sharing these with us, Joe!apple01

hari_girl asks: what do you think of eminem's grammy nomination?



george_harrison_live: What's eminem?

george_harrison_live: aren't they chocolates or something?

14 December 2010
6.35am
Avatar
vonbontee
Inside an Apple Orchard in a Letterbox
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4469
Member Since:
1 December 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Yeah, on those early (like, pre "Revolver ") tracks, there's no way to fully separate the drum tracks at all! Presumably, 1966 is about when they started giving Ringo a track of his own.

GEORGE: In fact, The Detroit Sound. JOHN: In fact, yes. GEORGE: In fact, yeah. Tamla-Motown artists are our favorites. The Miracles. JOHN: We like Marvin Gaye. GEORGE: The Impressions, Marvin Gaye. PAUL & GEORGE: Mary Wells. GEORGE: The Exciters. RINGO: Chuck Jackson. JOHN: To name but eighty. 

                      Von-Bontee-2017.png

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Myo.....Von_Bontee

21 December 2010
5.50pm
EyesofBlue
Decca
Members
Forum Posts: 87
Member Since:
29 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Number Nine said:

skye said:

Is this the same as the game's Helter Skelter ?


It doesn't have the count-in that the game's Helter Skelter . Otherwise, yes.
 

Anyways, I downloaded these and they are amazing. Really cool to hear the isolated tracks! However, the earlier songs' quality aren't (isn't?) very good. The White Album /Abbey Road tracks have the best quality. I think this has been said before, but Audacity has problems opening Day Tripper and I Want You. Day Tripper doesn't open at all, and only about 2 minutes open of IWY. It just cuts off aprubtly (Like the end of the songa-hard-days-night-john-1).

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks for sharing these with us, Joe!apple01


I had success in extracting full versions of Daytripper and IWY(SSH) by using a trial version of Reaper (30 day trial version otherwise you gotta pay for it, blerrrg) and then saving/exporting the files to WAV files; then using Audacity to goof with the WAV files, not the MOGG files.  Reaper has a utility for exporting multiple files--not sitting in front of my "studio" computer at the moment, so can't provide the finer details but fish around for it in the menus at the top.

So, it's:

 1) Open MOGG file using Reaper.

2) Export multiple files, saving them in a WAV format, into a new folder on your desktop (or wherever.)

3) Open Audacity.  Select ALL TEN of the WAV files and drag them onto the Audacity worksurface.

This worked for me; ymmv....<smiles!>

Cheers and Happy Holidays, Beatleholics!

 

P.S. Also, if I may opine, I think Audacity has a simpler GUI, not to mention it's FREE so I wouldn't bother paying for Reaper past the trial version unless it really trips yer trigger.....

george-martin

21 December 2010
8.37pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6403
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

WHO ARE YOU

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

21 December 2010
9.51pm
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2702
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Mr. No Name. 

It's bugging me, too.... 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

21 December 2010
9.52pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6403
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Good To know I`m not Alone

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

21 December 2010
11.26pm
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2251
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I *think* I know who it is, but I'm waiting for him to pm me to be sure. No idea if it's deliberate or a glitch.

Edit: It's a glitch.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

22 December 2010
4.28am
sarah machinella
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 876
Member Since:
8 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm pretty sure it's Jaxon, or Eyesofblue (was that his username?)

22 December 2010
5.33am
Avatar
skye
AZ
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2251
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I think so too, but I can't confirm it because the pm doesn't work with guests.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

24 December 2010
1.21am
Avatar
Number Nine
Number Nine, Number Nine...
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
12 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

said:

Number Nine said:

skye said:

Is this the same as the game's Helter Skelter ?


It doesn't have the count-in that the game's Helter Skelter . Otherwise, yes.

 

Anyways, I downloaded these and they are amazing. Really cool to hear the isolated tracks! However, the earlier songs' quality aren't (isn't?) very good. The White Album /Abbey Road tracks have the best quality. I think this has been said before, but Audacity has problems opening Day Tripper and I Want You. Day Tripper doesn't open at all, and only about 2 minutes open of IWY. It just cuts off aprubtly (Like the end of the songa-hard-days-night-john-1).

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks for sharing these with us, Joe!apple01


I had success in extracting full versions of Daytripper and IWY(SSH) by using a trial version of Reaper (30 day trial version otherwise you gotta pay for it, blerrrg) and then saving/exporting the files to WAV files; then using Audacity to goof with the WAV files, not the MOGG files.  Reaper has a utility for exporting multiple files--not sitting in front of my "studio" computer at the moment, so can't provide the finer details but fish around for it in the menus at the top.

So, it's:

 1) Open MOGG file using Reaper.

2) Export multiple files, saving them in a WAV format, into a new folder on your desktop (or wherever.)

3) Open Audacity.  Select ALL TEN of the WAV files and drag them onto the Audacity worksurface.

This worked for me; ymmv....<smiles!>

Cheers and Happy Holidays, Beatleholics!

 

P.S. Also, if I may opine, I think Audacity has a simpler GUI, not to mention it's FREE so I wouldn't bother paying for Reaper past the trial version unless it really trips yer trigger.....

george-martin


Thanks, "Guest"... whoever you are...

 

 

Please don't be a Yoko robot, Please don't be a Yoko robot, Please don't be a Yoko robot, Please don't be a Yoko robot.blue-meanie

hari_girl asks: what do you think of eminem's grammy nomination?



george_harrison_live: What's eminem?

george_harrison_live: aren't they chocolates or something?

24 December 2010
1.26am
Avatar
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2702
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Don't worry! It's a YokoBot!

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

24 December 2010
2.31am
Avatar
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1134
Member Since:
7 August 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline


MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Don't worry! It's a YokoBot!


OH NO!!! and unlike most robots they are immune to Mr. Sun Kings bad singing!

Dear Prudence

Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.

24 December 2010
2.50am
Avatar
Number Nine
Number Nine, Number Nine...
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
12 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Don't worry! It's a YokoBot!


And there was much rejoicing... Yaaaay.a-hard-days-night-paul-11

hari_girl asks: what do you think of eminem's grammy nomination?



george_harrison_live: What's eminem?

george_harrison_live: aren't they chocolates or something?

24 December 2010
2.52am
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6403
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hey!

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

17 January 2011
5.19am
Avatar
Number Nine
Number Nine, Number Nine...
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 121
Member Since:
12 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"Well, my head almost exploded when I powered on my PS3 and saw they had released 4 McCartney songs for Rock Band 3. 

Band On The Run  
Helen Wheels 
Maybe I'm Amazed 
Let Me Roll It  

The track pack is called "Celebrating Band On The Run ". 
I'm pretty sure its a safe bet that everyone on THIS board knows what is wrong with THAT title. 

Either way, the 4 pack of songs was $6.99 and an instant buy for me." - MACCASPAN Forums

 

Here are the isolated tracks, Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YHA3H4AE

Note: These are "Mr. HAtom" and "Greg"'s works, not mine. They will work in Audacity with no problems.

 

Good thing tomorrow's a holiday, I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with these.

Can't wait for the Imagine album and Happy Xmas multi-tracks!

 

**9**

hari_girl asks: what do you think of eminem's grammy nomination?



george_harrison_live: What's eminem?

george_harrison_live: aren't they chocolates or something?

13 February 2011
9.49am
Avatar
mjb
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 519
Member Since:
14 October 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Is it just me........or does anybody else think that the isolated vocal track for Sgt Pepper where Paul is joined by John and Geroge contains a few bum notes (it's either john or George?).

"If we feel our heads starting to swell.....we just look at Ringo!"

13 February 2011
2.03pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6403
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mjb said:

Is it just me........or does anybody else think that the isolated vocal track for Sgt Pepper where Paul is joined by John and Geroge contains a few bum notes (it's either john or George?).


Sounds Like George, but Who(a-hard-days-night-john-1a-hard-days-night-john-1a-hard-days-night-john-1) knows?

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

13 February 2011
6.09pm
Avatar
mjb
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 519
Member Since:
14 October 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mr. Sun king coming together said:

mjb said:

Is it just me........or does anybody else think that the isolated vocal track for Sgt Pepper where Paul is joined by John and Geroge contains a few bum notes (it's either john or George?).


Sounds Like George, but Who(a-hard-days-night-john-1a-hard-days-night-john-1a-hard-days-night-john-1) knows?


So you hear it too? I'm glad..........I hate to criticise them mind a-hard-days-night-ringo-13

"If we feel our heads starting to swell.....we just look at Ringo!"

13 February 2011
6.26pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6403
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I hear it, but it's hard to hear.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Ron Nasty
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 15940
Ron Nasty: 10914
50yearslate: 8618
Necko: 7911
AppleScruffJunior: 7225
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6403
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
sir walter raleigh: 5133
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 2590
Moderators: 6
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 4913
Posts: 351259
Newest Members:
fueradeljuego, sanjoyss, Stephen Lennon, doubleo, RexEntertainment
Moderators: Joe: 5111, Zig: 9812, meanmistermustard: 23274, Ahhh Girl: 19488, Beatlebug: 17337, The Hole Got Fixed: 7963
Administrators: Joe: 5111