Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
For Sale, John Lennon LIMITED EDITION Coloured PopArt Stretched Canvas ( the number one of a twenty run : 1/20), hand-signed and numbered by the myself (the artist).
11 April 2013
4.46pm
greghumphreysART
Leeds UK
Casbah Coffee Club
Members
Forum Posts: 20
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi there.

I haven’t posted this up (the number 1 of the run) anywhere else on the web, so it is exclusive to this site and forum. 

Here is a colour variant of an art piece I drew in January.

I have been scouting around different online canvas printshops, looking for the best results as to where to take my business in the possibility that I hopefully begin to sell these on a reasonable scale. The canvas I am selling here is the best of the bunch, in my opinion, colour wise.

I only have ONE of these as yet, to avoid overheads and costs.

This, of course, is already in my possession, so is my first ever of these.

I will hand-sign this , it is Number 1 in a Limited Edition run of 20. It will bear the signature of myself, and will have (1/20 LE) hand-written next to the signature (all signed in black ink). It will also come with a signed Certificate of Authenticity, stating what it is, (with a small image of the piece printed on the Certificate) and to whom it is being sold, as provenance. I keep all records of Limited Editions and Originals. 

The price I am asking for this (number 1/20) is the same as the rest of the Limited Edition run. I would like £43 (USD 66  / 51 EURO) , plus £8 (USD 12/ 9 EURO)  packaging and postage.

The rest of the run is available (numbers 2/20 through to 20/20), at the same price, if anyone is interested. 

Also available are Open Run versions (not numbered and with no Certificate of Authenticity), £33 (USD 51 / 39 EURO), same postage costs apply. 

Please feel free to message me via my Inbox if interested.

This piece is 0.75 inches thick. Any further orders can be made of pieces that are thicker (1.5 inches) at the cost of an extra £5 (the price which I am charged). 

Stretched and ready to hang. Fixings NOT included. 

I do accept PayPal, if you collect the small fees, or send by any ‘Personal’ PayPal fee free method. Bank Transfer to my UK Current Account also accepted if full clear funds are received. 

Thanks to the beatlesbible.com for allowing this facility. And as stated, the signed number 1/20 isn’t available anywhere else on the web.

Thanks for looking,

Greg. 

2i225uh.jpgImage Enlarger

Please click image above to enlarge

11 April 2013
4.56pm
vonbontee
Inside Von Bontee's mind
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5444

You’ve already posted this. Once was sufficient.

GEORGE: In fact, The Detroit Sound. JOHN: In fact, yes. GEORGE: In fact, yeah. Tamla-Motown artists are our favorites. The Miracles. JOHN: We like Marvin Gaye. GEORGE: The Impressions PAUL & GEORGE: Mary Wells. GEORGE: The Exciters. RINGO: Chuck Jackson. JOHN: To name but eighty. 

offtopic-1.png

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Myo.....Von_Bontee

11 April 2013
5.06pm
greghumphreysART
Leeds UK
Casbah Coffee Club
Members
Forum Posts: 20

vonbontee said
You’ve already posted this. Once was sufficient.

My humblest apologies… I thought I had just put up a pic in the art thread and listed this here for sale.

Very sorry.

12 April 2013
4.06am
LongHairedLady
coming in through the bathroom window
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2098

I wouldn’t  be sorry, because you are correct.  You weren’t advertising it for sale in the other thread.  a-hard-days-night-john-1

"Please don't bring your banjo back, I know where it's been..  I wasn't hardly gone a day, when it became the scene..  Banjos!  Banjos!  All the time, I can't forget that tune..  and if I ever see another banjo, I'm going out and buy a big balloon!"

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5516
Newest Members:
katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles, vtrop, nickygrangery
Moderators: Joe: 5692, meanmistermustard: 24960, Ahhh Girl: 22221, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5692