Log In

Please consider registering
Guest

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters

Register Ranks

Register Lost password?
sp_TopicIcon
Happy Birthday, Paul!
RSS
Avatar
JoB
268 Posts
(Offline)
41
18 June 2010 - 7.24am

Paulrus said:

Woo, happy birthday Paul! In eastern Australia, at least


 

I second that!

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.

Avatar
Joe
Pepperland
4512 Posts
(Online)
42
18 June 2010 - 10.31am

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

Avatar
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

8720 Posts
(Offline)
43
18 June 2010 - 12.18pm

Thank you very much Mr. and Mrs. McCartney!

           Image Enlarger

    Image Enlarger

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

Avatar
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
1054 Posts
(Offline)
44
18 June 2010 - 12.27pm

Happy birthday Paul! a-hard-days-night-paul-4a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-1a-hard-days-night-paul-5a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-paul-2a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-6

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."

Avatar
PeterWeatherby
A Park in the Dark
367 Posts
(Offline)
45
18 June 2010 - 1.17pm

In celebration of Macca's birthday, my bird got me a plush white polar bear, and we laughed until it hurt.

If you understand that, you are truly a fan of Sir Paul McCartney. 🙂 

Not a bit like Cagney.

Avatar
sarah machinella
877 Posts
(Offline)
46
18 June 2010 - 1.36pm

Some big friendly polar bear may want to take you home?

Avatar
PeterWeatherby
A Park in the Dark
367 Posts
(Offline)
47
18 June 2010 - 1.58pm

Paulrus said:

Some big friendly polar bear may want to take you home?


Absolutely.  Or, in this case, I ended up taking him home.  It's a fun little joke for me, because I really can't stand that song, and the video is even worse, in my opinion.  But it's Sir Paul, innit?  So I suppose I have to love it, in some way.  🙂

Not a bit like Cagney.

Avatar
HammerDealer
Out of my brain, on a train.
200 Posts
(Offline)
48
18 June 2010 - 2.25pm

Happy Birthday, Paul McCartney, I loves you!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-4

When I Twish And Shout, it makes the Girl say "What Goes On?", and than I say, "I do this Here, There and Everywhere", and than she finishes by saying "Honey Don't".

Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
4618 Posts
(Offline)
49
18 June 2010 - 2.26pm

PeterWeatherby said:

In celebration of Macca's birthday, my bird got me a plush white polar bear, and we laughed until it hurt.

If you understand that, you are truly a fan of Sir Paul McCartney. 🙂 


 

Did you wear your favorite knit vest for that?? a-hard-days-night-paul-6

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

Avatar
PeterWeatherby
A Park in the Dark
367 Posts
(Offline)
50
18 June 2010 - 2.35pm

mithveaen said:

PeterWeatherby said:

In celebration of Macca's birthday, my bird got me a plush white polar bear, and we laughed until it hurt.

If you understand that, you are truly a fan of Sir Paul McCartney. 🙂 


 

Did you wear your favorite knit vest for that?? a-hard-days-night-paul-6


Not only do I wear the vest, I frequently visit the local outdoor carousel.

Not a bit like Cagney.

Avatar
Sunii
644 Posts
(Offline)
51
18 June 2010 - 2.43pm

Happy birthday Macca!a-hard-days-night-paul-11

68 years of greatness!

 

Thursday night your stockings needed mending.

Avatar
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
373 Posts
(Offline)
52
18 June 2010 - 5.04pm

PeterWeatherby said:

mithveaen said:

PeterWeatherby said:

In celebration of Macca's birthday, my bird got me a plush white polar bear, and we laughed until it hurt.

If you understand that, you are truly a fan of Sir Paul McCartney. 🙂 


 

Did you wear your favorite knit vest for that?? a-hard-days-night-paul-6


Not only do I wear the vest, I frequently visit the local outdoor carousel.
 

 

HA! And with only two rotations, you are satisfied. a-hard-days-night-george-9

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.

Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
53
18 June 2010 - 5.28pm

Speaking of vests, has anyone tried making this? I'd love to, but I barely know how to knit. a-hard-days-night-paul-8

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
4618 Posts
(Offline)
54
18 June 2010 - 5.32pm

PeterWeatherby said:

mithveaen said:

PeterWeatherby said:

In celebration of Macca's birthday, my bird got me a plush white polar bear, and we laughed until it hurt.

If you understand that, you are truly a fan of Sir Paul McCartney. 🙂 


 

Did you wear your favorite knit vest for that?? a-hard-days-night-paul-6


Not only do I wear the vest, I frequently visit the local outdoor carousel.
 

 

LOL!! You made me spill my jamaica water all over the monitor!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
4618 Posts
(Offline)
55
18 June 2010 - 5.35pm

skye said:

Speaking of vests, has anyone tried making this? I'd love to, but I barely know how to knit. a-hard-days-night-paul-8


 

Oh My God.

I'm so making this for this winter!!! Knitting is not that hard. Trust me, even I can do it. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

Avatar
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
373 Posts
(Offline)
56
18 June 2010 - 5.36pm

mithveaen said:

skye said:

Speaking of vests, has anyone tried making this? I'd love to, but I barely know how to knit. a-hard-days-night-paul-8


 

Oh My God.

I'm so making this for this winter!!! Knitting is not that hard. Trust me, even I can do it. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!


 

I'll pay you if you make me one of them a-hard-days-night-george-9 hahaha 🙂

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.

Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
4618 Posts
(Offline)
57
18 June 2010 - 5.42pm

A Fiendish Thingy said:

mithveaen said:

skye said:

Speaking of vests, has anyone tried making this? I'd love to, but I barely know how to knit. a-hard-days-night-paul-8


 

Oh My God.

I'm so making this for this winter!!! Knitting is not that hard. Trust me, even I can do it. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!


 

I'll pay you if you make me one of them a-hard-days-night-george-9 hahaha 🙂


 

Just let me try doing one. To be honest it's been ages since I made a scarf but I can give it a try. My sister can help me with the shape of the armpits. But this weekend I'm buying the thread to do this. And some knitting needles of course....

 

Mhhh another Summer project a-hard-days-night-george-8

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

Avatar
skye
AZ
2252 Posts
(Offline)
58
18 June 2010 - 6.53pm

And a possible business! Put me down for one. a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!

Avatar
DigaPony
The devil in YOUR heart.
60 Posts
(Offline)
59
18 June 2010 - 8.06pm

I want one a-hard-days-night-paul-8

 

Well Mccartney. I love ya.  Congrats on the 68.  68 years of hotness and amazingness.  Enjoy your birthday!!

 

For my Macca weekend it consits of... Macca music.  I also am watching A hard days night in honnor of him.

But the fool on the hill
Sees the sun going down
heart

Avatar
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

8720 Posts
(Offline)
60
18 June 2010 - 8.40pm

mithveaen said:

Just let me try doing one. To be honest it's been ages since I made a scarf but I can give it a try. My sister can help me with the shape of the armpits. But this weekend I'm buying the thread to do this. And some knitting needles of course....

 

Mhhh another Summer project a-hard-days-night-george-8


 Does your sister have armpits the same size as Paul's? (ba dump-bump).

But seriously folks, it would be cool if you could duplicate it. Keep us posted with pictures as it progresses.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago
All RSS Show Stats

Administrators:
Joe
Ellie

Moderators:
Ahhh Girl
meanmistermustard
Zig
Joe

Top Posters:

Starr Shine?: 12269

Silly Girl: 8618

parlance: 7065

mr. Sun king coming together: 6429

Mr. Kite: 6131

trcanberra: 5854

Ron Nasty: 5549

Necko: 5461

mithveaen: 4618

AppleScruffJunior: 4055

Newest Members:

herseydenvar2

JohnBeatle

Michael Varn

asiffk

Ram4

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 4012

Posts: 227704

 

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3634

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Joe, georgiewood, BeatleSnut, fabbeatlebooks
36 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: O Boogie