23 May 2013
There's of course, theres the obvious ones that everyone knows, his first childhood home where he lived with his mum, then Mendips..... then it sorta draws a blank there and all that's named is the residences in Hamburg, then jumpcut to the places where his lived with Yoko.
Where's the rest?
I'm uh... Asking for a friend who roleplays. Yeah. That's it. Specifically in 1962. *sweats profusely*
Everyman has a man who loves him
Everywoman has a woman who loves her
29 August 2013
23 May 2013
1 May 2011
There is Kenwood in the mid 60's and then the pad Brian gave them Cynthia and John after they got married.
A google search brings up wiki.answers which says
John Lennon lived in many places in England and the United States during his life and career. These included:
- 9 Newcastle Road, Liverpool (until about four)
- 251 Menlove Avenue, Woolton (four to nineteen)
- 3 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool (shared apartment with Stuart Sutcliffe)
- The Bambi Kino, Hamburg (first Hamburg trip)
- 36 Falkner Street, Liverpool (first apartment with Cynthia)
- Emperors Gate, London (early Beatlemania)
- Kenwood, St. George's Hill, Weybridge (Beatles years)
- Montagu Square, Marylebone (1968, with Yoko Ono)
- Tittenhurst Park, Ascot (1969-1971)
- Bank Street, Greenwich Village, New York (1971-1972)
- Dakota Apartments, New York (1972-1980) (northwest corner of West 72nd and Central Park West)
Lennon and May Pang also shared her New York apartment, Lou Adler's Los Angeles house, a house in Los Angeles with Ringo Starr, Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon and Klaus Voormann, and a penthouse apartment in New York, during Lennon's separation from Yoko Ono in 1973-74.
Additionally in Hamburg John resided at the below
- 1st April to 1st July 1961 accomodation above the Top Ten Club (136 Reeperbaun).
- 13th April to 31st May 1962 he stayed with the other Beatles in a first floor flat at 30 Grosse Freiheit.
- 1st - 18th at the November Hotel Germania, 8 Detlev-Bremner-Stasse (again with the other Beatles).
- 18th - 31st December 1962 at the Hotel Pacific, 31 Neuer Pferdemarkt, Hamburg (own single room).
"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)
"Don't make your love suffer insecurities; Trade the baggage of "self" to set another one free" ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Online: Necko, Shamrock Womlbs
Currently Browsing this Page:
Starr Shine?: 12245
Silly Girl: 8593
mr. Sun king coming together: 6980
Mr. Kite: 6153
Ron Nasty: 5617
Guest Posters: 87
Newest Members:asiffk, Ram4, BackInTheUSSR, David Bigcheeseplant, KnowsNeverTomorrow
Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 12443, meanmistermustard: 19168, Zig: 8725, Joe: 4565
Administrators: Joe: 4565, Ellie: 3